Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad this is so delicious and fresh. Using hemp hearts, fresh parsley and mint, cucumber and tomato is filled with flavor and color! Full of fiber and protein, and is the ideal substitute for the bulgar wheat. Quick and easy to make it!
Tabbouleh also called tabouli or tabouleh is a popular traditional Middle-Eastern dish. The vital component for tabouli is sliced parsley, and great deal of it.
Traditionally, the tabbouleh is create with bulgur-wheat, but we’ll use gluten-free quinoa filled with fiber & protein and is the ideal substitute for the bulgar-wheat. We will also be incorporating hemp hearts, such as additional nutrients and healthful omegas.
I can create this tabbouleh salad and simmer on it through the day, it is so refreshing and light, and ideal for when you need something healthy and quick.
Quinoa Tabbouleh is a vegan-salad which may be served on its own alternatively, or in a pita to get a light dinner or lunch and this recipe can ready in half an hour.
Quick and easy to make, this Quinoa Tabbouleh recipe is super light, refreshing and flavorful! Quinoa and berry hearts include protein and fiber.
The fresh mint and parsley are a winning mix leaving a fresh, clean taste bite after bite. The cucumber is refreshing, the tomatoes include juiciness, while the lemon adds a lively-zestiness.
The ingredient listing for quinoa tabbouleh is straightforward and comes collectively creating pleasure for many of your senses texturally and flavorwise. And of course that the smell is delicious and fresh too!
You can store leftovers will keep for 5-6days in the fridge, saved in a covered container. I really don’t recommend freezing this tabbouleh because the cucumber might become mushy once thawed.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 Star review in the comments below!
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Easy Falafel Recipe
- Vegan Sweet and Sour Cauliflower
- BBQ Chicken Bowls with Sweet Potatoes and Coleslaw (Whole30)
- Fall Brussel Sprouts Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Power Bowls with Maple Chipotle Brussels and Smoku Butternut Squash
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with Hemp Hearts
- 1 cup quinoa (I used Tri-Color)
- 1 bunch parsley (about 2 cups lightly packed), stems removed
- 1 small red-onion, diced or 3 green-onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch mint (about 1 cup lightly packed), stems removed
- 1 ½ cups cherry or grape-tomatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- drizzle of good extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1 ¾ cups water
- juice of 2 large lemons
- 1 small English-cucumber (skin on), diced
- ¼ cup hemp-hearts (shelled hemp-seeds)
- mineral-salt and cracked pepper, to taste
For the Quinoa
- Rinse quinoa in a fine-mesh-strainer to remove any dust.
- In a medium-pot bring quinoa, arlic powder and water to a boil, cover, reduce heat & simmer on-low for 15minutes.
- Remove from heat, remove cover & let set for 10-15minutes, fluff with fork.
For the Prep
- Meanwhile, finely cut your mint and parsley. Dice cucumber, onion and tomato.
- After quinoa is ready then add the hemp-hearts, parsley, tomatoes, mint, onion, cucumber, drizzle of olive-oil & juice of lemons, pepper and salt to taste, gently mixture.
- Serve with a few parsley or whole-mint or mint leaves and lemon wedges.
PIN IT FOR LATER!