This Cowboy Caviar is the simplest dish that you can make and is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. This recipe white wine vinegar, includes garlic powder, fresh lime juice, and sugar. A fantastic recipe to add as a salad garnish or taco filling.
Perfectly serve Cowboy Caviar as a dish and or as an appetizer. The easiest and most simple dip to make in 15-20 minutes. Every bite includes a sharp sweet flavor.
What the Ingredients include in the Cowboy Caviar?
It is dependent upon your taste. I’m not fond of the tomatoes in this dip. Personally, I love spice and acid. However, the foundation components comprise the following below
- Sweet kernel corn
- White wine vinegar
- Chopped cilantro
- Chili powder
- Canned beans, black and black-eyed-peas
- Bell peppers, I used orange and red-bell-peppers
- Sugar and salt
Why this Coybow Caviar is works?
- It’s a easy recipe which may be made fast.
- The acidic taste in the lime, along with the white wine vinegar in addition and the sugar provide this dish a sweet taste.
- This recipe can also be delicious with BBQ meat, thus the reason I occasionally pair it together with my BBQ Chicken recipe.
- When ready beforehand, it allows the chance for the flavors to completely. Refrigerates well. Reheat well.
- Goes nicely with plain tortilla-chips.
Preparation Tips for the Cowboy Caviar recipe
- Rinse, drain & pat dry the beans before adding to the bowl. Drying the beans leaves no space for undesirable liquid.
- Add ½ tsp cayenne-pepper to provide the dip just a small kick.
- This salad may also be create out of balsamic-vinaigrette or some other vinaigrette of your choice rather than incorporating white-wine-vinegar.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Easy Cowboy Caviar as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5-Star review in the comments below!
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Delicious One Pot Taco Pasta
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Easy Falafel Recipe
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Pear and Po,egranate Spinach Salad
- Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry
- 15 oz sweet-corn
- 15 ½ oz black-eyed-peas
- 15 ½ oz black-beans
- ½ cup red-bell-pepper chopped or diced
- ½ cup red-onions diced
- ½ cup orange-bell-pepper chopped or diced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp chili-powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup white-wine-vinegar
- ¼ tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tbsp fresh-lime-juice
- ½ cup olive-oil
- ½ tsp kosher-salt
- Drain, rinse & pat dry corn and beans. Move into a large-bowl.
- Add the cilantro & the remaining ingredients into the corn and beans mix.
- Stir to blend. Serve cold or at room-temperature.