This Steak Taco Bowls are so yummy with tender steak, sweet pineapple salsa, cilantro-lime cauliflower rice and creamy guacamole. Low-carb, Paleo and Whole30. They are a much healthier Whole30 Mexican recipe that the entire family will love it!
These Whole30 Steak Taco Bowls are road tacos made low-carb and healthy. I will not lie to you: we are taco fans. However, not just any tacos, they have got to be as authentic.
Why this recipe works?
Coating the steak in lime-juice, crushed red pepper leaves & salt for this simple marinade and it is beyond fast. It’s going tenderize your steak and leave it super yummy!
Every element of this steak taco bowls utilizes similar ingredients: cilantro, lime juice and red onion. This makes prep so simple.
The pineapple-salsa adds a gorgeous sweetness into the savory steak & creamy-guacamole.
Attempting substituting steamed white-rice to the cauliflower-rice if you are not on a Whole30 or Paleo and You Also do Not care if the recipe is low-carb.
Use fresh, sweet-mango in place of the pineapple to your salsa. Mango salsa makes everything better.
Swap fish to the steak. Marinate as you’d the steak and cook over moderate heat rather than moderate high. Cook for 4minutes each side or till the fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Marinade the steak first then create the pickled radish. You can have to continue prep throughout the marinade and pickle occasions to keep things fast and effortless.
- Use frozen-Cauliflower to make things much quicker.
- Use a mandolin to thinly, evenly slit your radishes. Just take care to use the protector.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Steak Taco Bowls recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
Steak Taco Bowls
- ¾ lb steak-ribeye or strip work well
- 6 tbsp red-onions chopped, divided
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower-rice
- 1 cup fresh-cilantro chopped, divided
- freshly cracked black-pepper
- 3 limes halved, divided
- pinch crushed red-pepper
- 2 avocados peeled and seeded
- 3 tbsp white-vinegar
- 2 tsp avocado-oil
- 1 cup fresh-pineapple diced (or mango)
- 4 radishes root ends trimmed, sliced very thin
- 4 thin slices fresh-jalapeno
- 3 tbsp water
- Put the steak in shallow-bowl & season generously with crushed red pepper, freshly cracked black pepper, and salt. Squeeze one-lime over the meat and then turn to coat. Put aside for half an hour.
Make Radish Pickle:
- Blend slice of fresh-jalapeno, radishes, white-vinegar, and 3 tbsp water in a small-bowl & stir to coat.
- Season with salt. If liquid doesn't cover radishes, mix together water & white-vinegar, then add to bowl till radishes are covered. Put aside for half an hour.
Make Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice:
- Heat cauliflower-rice till cooked in the microwave or on the stovetop. If heating on a stovetop, add cauliflower-rice & a bit water into a medium saucepan and cover.
- Cook over moderate heat till steamed. When cooked, stir together rice, 4 tbsp chopped cilantro, along with also the juice of ½ a lime. Season with salt then put aside.
- When steak has marinated 30minutes, then heat a huge skillet medium-high heat till hot then add 2 tsp avocado-oil and allow heat temporarily.
- Gently remove beef from bowl and put in pan. Sear, without moving, 4minutes on the first-side. Flip & cook another a few minutes on the other side. Transfer to a cutting-board and let rest 5minutes.
- Blend avocado,4 tbsp sliced red-onions, 1/3 cup chopped cilantro and juice of 1/2 lime in a large-bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Mash to desired consistency and add more lime-juice or salt to taste.
- Slice steak against the grain. Spoon cauliflower-rice onto serving -bowls and top with steak. Spoon pineapple-salsa around steak and top with half of the guacamole per bowl.
- Garnish with all the radish pickles, and extra chopped-cilantro and red-onion.