Spinach Stuffed Salmon – spinach, feta, mozzarella, and cream cheese stuffing. Really simple to make and these ideal for your family or friends.
Flaky and tender salmon combine with creamy and smooth spinach stuffing. This Spinach Stuffed Salmon has everything. It’s an good meal and that is simple enough to create on a weeknight, but also fancy sufficient for an elegant-dinner.
This is are my favourite things about this salmon recipe would be that for the most part, the ingredients are easy.
What is good seasoning for Salmon?
You are able to successfully utilize Old Bay, Cajun or Berbere seasoning to get this particular spinach stuffed salmon. Pick Cajun should you would rather have a spicy to fish. Actually Berbere is marginally less hot.
It is a wonderful mix of Ethiopian-Spices and give a fantastic taste. You can using Old Bay seasoning to get a more familiar taste. Last, it’s possible to simply use some pepper and salt, if needed.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Salmon Fillets, try to get fresh-salmon fillets which are about precisely the exact same size. I would avoid salmon tail because this part is difficult to stuff.
- Feta Cheese, I favor buying feta cheese that’s offered in brine. It’s a superior taste. But regular feta cheese crumbles can be use also. You can substitue Parmesan-Cheese if you don’t have, but you ought to add a little salt into the spinach mixture.
- Mozzarella, you will require the low-moisture-mozzarella (the one which melts nicely).
- Seasonings, I’m using Cajun-seasoning at this recipe. But, Old-Bay or Berbere make good substitutes.
- Spinach, it’s ideal to use fresh baby spinach. Frozen baby spinach can also be good, but I would steer clear of the carrot that has hard stalks.
- Cream Cheese, any brand will work here.
- Olive Oil or any oil of your want.
How to make Stuffed Salmon?
It is so much simpler to bake the stuffed salmon compared to fry it. I certainly suggest taking this particular route.
Once you brush and season the salmon with olive oil, simply put in the stuffing and bake it in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 15-20minutes, depending on how big the fillets are.
Spinach Stuffed Salmon
For the Salmon
- 4 salmon-fillets (4-6 oz each)
- 1 tsp cajun-seasoning, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
For The Spinach Stuffing
- 3 oz fresh-baby-spinach
- 3 oz cream-cheese
- ½ cup feta-cheese crumbles
- ½ cup mozzarella-cheese
- Make the spinach stuffing, put the mozzarella, feta and cream-cheese to a medium mixing-bowl. Roughly chop the baby-spinach then add it into the cheese.
- Combine cheese and spincah along with your palms, till well blended.
- Prep the salmon with a sharp-knife, cut a pocket in the middle of each salmon-fillet.
- Season the salmon, generously season the salmon-fillets with the Cajun-seasoning then brush with olive-oil on each side.
- Stuff the salmon, divide the spinach-stuffing into four equal pieces and spoon it in the salmon pockets.
- Bake the salmon, bake the stuffed-fillets in a preheated oven at 400ºF about 15-20minutes, depending on how big your fillets are.