These low carb brownies are super delicious and moist! They are made out of simple ingredients such as swerve and almond flour.
These very simple homemade brownies are a lot healthy than classic brownies plus a heck of a good deal lower in sugar. The high fat content in them leaves them super flavorful and moist.
If you thought eating brownies on a ketogenic diet was off the table, think again! This quick and easy keto brownie recipe is create with simple ingredients like almond flour, swerve, vanilla, eggs, baking powder butter and cocoa.
How To Make Keto Brownies?
That is all you’ve got to do in order to create this low-carb chocolate dessert is blend all the ingredients together and pour the batter into a greased or parchment-paper lined 8×8″ baking-dish.
Once you get done , put in a 350°F oven for 25minutes. Chocolate coated rainbows and swirly, twirly cocoa slides which take you into a sea of chocolate-syrup.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Easy Keto Brownies Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Simple Healthy Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie
- White Bread Keto Chaffle
- Homemade Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Lemon Riccota Cake
- No Bake Evalanche Cookies
- Micorwave Brownie (One-Minute)
Easy Keto Brownies
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla
- handful of walnuts (optional)
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line or grease an 8×8" baking-dish or small-round-pan.
- In a large-bowl, combine mix together till well combined. Beginning with wet ingredients and then gradually mixing in the dry.
- Pour the batter into baking-dish then bake for 25minutes. The midle should be quite moist once you pull them from the oven since they can will to bake at the pan.
- Permit them to cool for 10minutes before slicing. Serve and Enjoy!