No Bake Avalanche Cookies – this is an easy make at home copycat recipe using only five ingredients. It is the greatest cure. A creamy, fudgy, crispy, peanut butter cure which has the ideal bit of chocolate and can be absolutely sweet! Rush, you most likely have all you want to make this on your pantry!
Everything begins with a fuzzy peanut butter and white chocolate base. It’s stirred to rice krispies then blended with fresh mini marshmallows & chocolate chips.
Find another recipe? Maybe you like this:
- Cheesy Homemade Pizza Pockets
- Easy Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
- Microwave Brownie One Minute
- Cheesy Garlic Butter Bubble Bread
- Roasted Red Pepper Rigatoni
No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- ½ cup mini-chocolate chips
- 15 oz creamy-peanut butter
- 16 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating ( Almond Bark or CandiQuik)
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Rice-Krispies cereal
- Prepare two cookie-sheets with a silpat mat or parchment-paper. Put aside.
- Put chocolate-chips in the freezer, until ready to use.
- Melt Almond-Bark in a heating bowl, microwave at half-power for 30minutes at a time until smooth and melted. Then add rice-krispies into a large-bowl. Put aside.
- Add peanut-butter into Almond-Bark. Stir to blend. Then pour vanilla-candy mix over rice-krispies and stir until blended. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature (or until barely warm).
- Add marshmallows. Mix until blended. Add frozen chocolate-chips. Stir to blend.
- Use a 2 tbsp scoop to partion treats onto prepared cookie-sheet.
- Allow to put in a trendy location, until business. Serve and enjoy.