Easy, tasty and also a household preferred these Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes are a no-fail recipe that’s ideal for dinner time, potlucks or any time you are in a rush and would like to correct it and then forget it.
Who does not enjoy cheesy potatoes or potatoes also called “funeral potatoes”? This recipe has ever been among my families most treasured recipes and among my children most requested for.
Simplicity is what we’re considering these times and in summer time, well all year round we love our crock pot and crock pot recipes are all ones we create likely more frequently than other things.
We love meals which we’re able to only throw into something, place the temp and then forget about it till it is completed. This curry recipe is the ideal one to do this with! Hands down the best.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this Crock Pot Recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Chicken And Rice
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
- Crock Pot Cubed Steak And Gravy Recipe
Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
- 1 32 oz bag frozen diced potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken-soup
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup sour-cream
- 4 tbs butter melted
- 2½ cups shredded cheddar-cheese
- ½ tsp onion-powder
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In crockpot include your onions, potatoes, sour-cream, soup, garlic-powder, onion powder, pepper, salt butter & 1½ cup shredded-cheese.
- Place lid & cook on low for 4hours.
- Remove lid & sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese and cover again for around 15minutes until cheese is melted.