I love these homemade pizza pockets since you can put anything you want within these. It’s possible to load with veggies or cheese. It is possible to add all of your favorite pizza toppings!
When I was a teen I’d like to eat pizza pockets just like mad. Or were they known as pizza pops? It has been so long, I do not even recall?? I would throw two of these to the microwave (is not that how all adolescent food is cooked).
The times once we can eat anything we wanted and never be concerned about carbs or seemingly nourishment. I feel as if we ate a whole lot more processed foods back then? I meanI suppose technically those are still a modest processed because I first employed refrigerated pizza crust. However, you have the choice of creating your own crust using this recipe.
We are pretty much a pepperoni pizza household right now. In fact, that is not even correct. Two from three of my children are going to only eat cheese . But I am not certain if I could rely on such as pizza pockets when I just add them? And immediately my 6 year old dragged on the pepperoni out of hers. Oh these children.
Cheesy Homemade Pizza Pockets
- 1 refrigerated tube of pizza-crust
- 6 tbsp pasta-sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella-cheese
- approximately 12 pepperoni slices
- sprinkle of oregano-leaves (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Then open the tubing of pizza crust & then roll it flat on a sheet of parchment paper or onto a floured surface.
- Cut the pizza crust to 6 squares. Next add 1 tbsp of pasta-sauce, a few mozzarella-cheese and two pepperoni pieces to half of each square.
- Fold over every square to produce triangular pizza pockets. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Optional – Brush top of each triangle with a little bit of oil. Sprinkle some dried pregano-leaves on top then sprinkle with mozzarella-cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-13minutes until they are gold.
- Serve with a tiny bowl of pasta sauce for dipping.