Simple to make with just four ingredients, along with the recipe can be customized for whatever frozen or leftover veggies you have on hand. It is tough to find quinoa recipes for kids and toddlers, but mine could not keep their hands from them. You will love they are packed with loads of veggies, whole grains, and nourishment, and the children are going to love they are packed together with cheese!
My recipes signify the way I cook for my loved ones. When I’m making recipes to talk with you, occasionally I eventually write something down I have created over and over again, like Quinoa Fried Rice – Only 15 Minutes. Other times I put a creative spin on a classic such as the Loaded Burger Bowls with Special Sauce everyone enjoys.
Then occasionally, like this recipe, then I randomly throw something together and recognize that I want to discuss it with you all.
Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites were created from two starving small boys and me staring into the refrigerator at containers . My boys are not lovers of eating quinoa up. I must be a quinoa ninja, therefore in this scenario, I went with 2 surefire stakes creating cheesy quinoa turning it in to finger food.
What is in quinoa-bites?
- Quinoa, cooled and cooker
- Cheddar-Cheese, I favor Cabot-Seriously-Sharp-Cheddar, however you may use your favorite.
- Veggies, chopped and cooked, any you like.
How to make Cheesy Quinoa Bites with Veggies?
It does not take a great deal greater than stirring with a couple of ingredients onto a miniature muffin tin before put in the oven.
How much dry-quinoa do you need to make 1 cup of cooked-quinoa?
Quinoa typically triples in quantity once you cook it. Therefore, in case you wish to make just 1 cup of cooked quinoa, you ust need to cook 1/3 cup dry quinoa in 2/3 cups of water or other liquid.
If you wanna make quinoa recipe, i’ve recommend for you Vegan Ginger Quinoa Bowl or Delicious Lentil Quina Bowl and Greek Quinoa Bowls.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites
- 1 egg
- 4 oz cheddar-cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cooked-quinoa, cooled
- ½ tsp kosher-salt
- 1 cup vegetables, chopped and cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini-muffin-tin with cooking-spray or oil.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and blend till thoroughly blended.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cups of this mini-muffin-tin, then press-down to package it firmly.
- Bake for 15-20minutes or till golden-brown & crispy.
- In case you don't complete them, you can keep leftovers in the fridge.
The Ulitmate Chicpotle Vegan Burrito the ideal meatless-meal! Packed with chipotle cilantro lime rice, black beans, avocado, pico de gallo and hot-sauce. This is will be in your desk very quickly and are packed with flavor…. Read More