This Cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas are Great, not only are they packed filled with cheese but they are also super yummy, too. It is time to present a new dish into the family!
These simple beef enchiladas are excellent since the recipe is this an easy process to follow and so are super simple to create.
We love with this recipe since it’s quick, flavorful, and packed full of flavor that is amazing. I will easily prep this beforehand which may save even longer in the long term!
Although this recipe utilizes flour tortillas that you might easily make it using corn tortillas too. Just be aware that the flavor and feel will be different if you do choose to swap out and then utilize them.
Freezing enchiladas can be a terrific way to get to enjoy later. The simplest way to freeze your enchiladas would be to wrap them securely using saran wrap so there’s absolutely not any holes or air, then wrap with aluminum foil, then put them in your freezer for later.
Please, if you make this Cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Pioneer Woman Meatloaf
- Mongolian Ground Beef Noodles
- Homemade Salisbury Steak
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Ground Beef Stuffed Pepper Skillet
- Easy Keto Ground Beef Casserole
Cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas
- 2 lbs ground beef cooked, drained
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp diced jalapenos can use diced green chilies instead
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 28 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 3-4 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 3-4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 16 large flour tortillas
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 15 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 6 ½ oz can black olives sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray a 13×9″ baking-dish with a non-stick spray right before filling.
- In a skillet cook ground-beef over medium-high-heat, then add the onions and cook till beef is no longer pink.
- Add garlic into beef mixture and cook for an extra 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally. Drain grease and return to pan.
- Sprinkle seasonings, jalapenos, red pepper flakes and pepper over ground beef. Stir.
- Pour big can of enchilada-sauce to meat mixture, stir till mixed and cook over moderate heat till warm and bubbly. Stir as necessary.
- Open smaller enchilada-sauce and then pour just a small piece into prepared baking dish. Put aside.
- Take 1 tortilla at a time, add a few heaping spoonfuls of meat mixture into center of tortilla, followed closely by both kinds of cheese and around 5-6 olives.
- Roll and put each enchiladas from the baking-dish. After the base layer is stuffed, pour a bit more enchilada sauce on the top and repeat by putting the remaining enchiladas on top to the surface.
- Then add any leftover meat and mix on top of the enchiladas then pour on the remaining enchilada-sauce over the enchiladas, top with remaining cheese then add the olives.
- Cover with foil and put baking-dish on a baking-sheet to catch any spillage and bake for 60 minutes or till cheese is hot and sweet.
- Carefully remove from oven and serve with sour-cream, slit green onions, cilantro and sliced avocados, if necesary.