All these Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops are such a tasty combination of flavors, and is guaranteed to be a new family favorite!
All these Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops are filled with taste and oh so succulent. They come along super quickly, making it ideal for a busy weeknight dinner. Certain to be a massive hit with your loved ones.
I’ve not ever been a massive fan or pork chops previously. Frankly I just believe I’ve always more than cooked my pork chops which made dry and blah! Ensuring you cook them into 140° ensures they are very tender and succulent.
Searing the pork chops in a hot skillet (I use a cast iron bowl ), not merely gives it this amazing caramelization, but increases the delectable flavor.
With only a couple pantry components dinner is going to be on your table in half an hour. This is certain to be a new family favorite, although the kiddos will adore this one.
Looking for more tasty recipes?
- Oven Baked Potato Wedges
- Creamy Mushrooms Fettucine
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Cheesy Garlic Butter Bubble Bread
- Italian Style Mac and Cheese
Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 2 bone in thick pork-chops (about 1" thick)
- 2 tbsp vegetable-oil
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- ½ tsp red-pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp brown-sugar
- 4 tbsp butter
- fresh-parsley chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Season pork-chops with pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable-oil in a oven safe skillet (I use cast iron) on medium heat. Sear the pork chops for 3minutes on each side. Remove & put aside.
- At precisely the exact same skillet reduce heat to low & add garlic, butter, brown sugar, red-pepper and simmer until mixed, simmer 2-3minutes. Add pork-chops back in the pan and coat with sauce.
- Put oven safe skillet from the oven and bake 8-10minutes or until internal temperature of pork Grinds reaches 145°F.
- Remove pork-chops & let rest 5minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and then serve.