Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna is a great filling one-pot recipe with easy simple ingredients and quick to make it! You’ll love this recipe because that will feed a happy crowd!
Lasagna usually refers a dish with piled layers of pasta, alternating with meats and sauces or veggies and topped with cheese.
This recipe came from a church cook book was titled “Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna.” Though it is not a real “lasagna” since it does not use that sort of pasta. It is a loose translation of this word since it is cheesy and kind of piled.
Through time I have heard all sorts of tips for preparing pasta. Each pasta has another time to cook along with the way to prepare follow instructions on the box.
All the ingredients you need are not so much and also easy to get if you have not prepared everything. All ingredients can be found at the nearest store. And of course, the time and the directions are very easy.
- ground beef
- spaghetti sauce
- bow tie pasta
- sour cream
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- olive oil
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Creamy Mozzarella Shrimp Pasta
- Delicious One Pot Taco Pasta
- Creamy Vegan Southwest Pasta Salad
- Farfalle Pasta with Spinach, Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions
- Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad
- Vegan Creamy Spicy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 c. spaghetti sauce
- 5 c bow tie pasta
- ½ c sour cream
- ½ c mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Place the brown-ground-beef in pan over medium-heat and then put aside.
- Cook the bow-tie pasta according to instrcutions. Then drain the pasta & drizzle with olive-oil.
- Mix in spaghetti-sauce and then add meat, cheese, sour cream and seasonings.
- Fold ingredients together & allow to combine, melt together over low-heat for 5minutes.