Authentic, tasty Al Dente noodles stuffed with three cheeses smothered in homemade curry sauce which can make your mouth . This Manicotti will be the real thing!
This Manicotti recipe includes three measures so that it’s a bit more extreme then the majority of the recipes that I find. However, they are simple measures and trust me once I say it is really well worth it. I generally bust out these about 2-3 times per year. They are ideal to make for business or if friends come to supper, and occasionally I create them on Valentine’s Day. ALthough I’ve been known to create them regular Thursday or Tuesday every now and then.
One batch of the recipe creates 10-12 stuffed manicotti-noodles. I usually double this recipe and once we have business I usually triple it. The leftovers, as is true with the majority of Italian meals, are much better the following day.
How to Make the Manicotti:
- To begin with, begin heating to boil the noodles because that takes some time to begin. While that’s heating begin your sauce. The sauce should simmer for about 30minutes so that the sooner you get it moving the better.
- As soon as your water has a boil, then boil the cubes to Al Dente. It requires 5-8minutes depending upon the manufacturer, simply follow the directions on the back of the box to get Al Dente. Drain the noodles and then sit on a plate or dish where they are not overlapping. This will aid them stick together and rip.
- Mix the Meeting. Pour half the sauce around the base of the pan you intend to consume the noodles at. Fill out the noodles (I really do so using a little spoon to push up to in from every side like I can. It is somewhat messy and I am convinced there’s a much better method, but that is the way I can do it.
- Put the noodles that are filled from the skillet and pour the remaining part of the sauce on the noodles. Bake in 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Take out noodles and scatter them with Parmesan cheese and return to the oven for about 5 minutes. And then Enjoy!
- 10-12 Manicotti-noodles cooked al dente according to package instructions
- 6 tbsp olive-oil
- 1 large cloves garlic, finely minced or put through press
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 2 (8 oz) tomato-sauce
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 15 oz container Ricotta-Cheese
- ¼ lb Mozzarella-cheese, grated (about 1 cup)
- 3 tbsp Parmesan-cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Parmesean-Cheese for topping
- Heat olive-oil in a skillet and saute the onion, garlic and simmer until garlic is golden and onion at transparent. Add the tomatoes, tomato-sauce, basil, pepper & salt. Bring to a simmer and simmer uncovered for 25-30minutes until sauce is well thickened.
- Create the cheese filling by mixing the ricotta-cheese, grated mozzarella-cheese, Parmesan-cheese, egg, dried parsley, sugar, pepper & salt.
- When sauce is done , pour half the sauce at the base of the dish you intend to inhale the manicotti in.
- Fill every al dente noodle with satisfying. I use a spoon to place some in every side of the noodle & then also do my very best to have it equally dispersed in the noodle.
- Put each noodle from the skillet on top of the sauce that you poured .
- When every noodle is put pour the sauce on the noodles.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 400degrees for 40minutes.
- Eliminate foil sprinkle with Parmesan-cheese and return to oven for 5minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes
- Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever
- Taco Bell Quesarito
- Loaded Cowboy Queso Dip