This One Pot Taco Pasta is obviously vegan and gulten-free with black-beans, salsa and many optional additions. It’s a protein rich dinner or lunch, packed with mouthwatering tastes along with a winning mix for everybody.
It is seriously the best thing for a fast dinner, lunches, or effortless weeknight meals. One pot meals are magical to me.
One Pot Taco Pasta is definitely hearty, protein rich, addictive, satisfying, created in one-pot, super simple using very easy components, perfectly spiced, mouthwatering and lip smacking good.
If you’re attempting to discover how to create taco pasta, then you’ll see a whole lot of recipes. But, those are the traditional recipes. A classic-taco-pasta variant frequently has ground-beef, cheddar, sour-creme and such on the ingredients.
Obviously, such a variant isn’t diary-free or plant-based. And we want another alternative with no components, but with all the flavor.
This creates an fantastic and exceptionally simple dinner, lunch or employment dish for everybody. I served it to friends also and everybody loved this. Nobody missed the cheese or meat.
This is one-dish you can serve everybody, additionally it is a fantastic start if you wan na na demand more veggies on your dinner spinning and cut a little bit of meat. As it is super simple and you do not require any advanced cooking skills.
How to make Salsa?
- Creating Salsa is super simple. You just need some fresh-tomatoes, chop them and put in somewhat minced onion and garlic. Freshly squeezed lime or lemon-juice does the trick. Blend everything in a bowl.
- I used a store bought salsa from a local shop that was created with no-additives, but you could also use your favorite homemade recipe.
- To get a it more hotness add chili or jalapeno.
- Put the salsa into a bowl garnish with cilantro.
Recipe Note this One Pot Taco Pasta
- It’s possible to use some taco seasoning out of your favourite shop or attempt my homemade version.
- If you sensitive to heat, do not utilize the optional chili-powder. I’d say start with 1/2 teaspoon & adjust from there.
- The way to generate taco seasoning isn’t a secret. Simply combine cumin, chili-powder and paprika spice blend and you’re prepared.
- I am pretty sure all of you guys are planning a few picnics, beach excursions, or potlucks this summer. This One Pot Taco Pasta is an great addition to get on all of your experiences.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this One Pot Taco Pasta as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5-Star review in the comments below!
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- Easy Falafel Recipe
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles (15 Minutes)
- Vegan Sweet and Sour Cauliflower
- Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
One Pot Taco Pasta
- 5 cups cooked-pasta (I used gluten-free)
- 1 15 oz can black-beans, drained
- 2 tbsp taco-seasoning
- 1 cup corn
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups salsa
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped bell-pepper
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 4 tsp chili-powder
- Heat a little oil (or vegetable-broth to get oil-free-cooking) in a pot & fry the garlic and bell pepper and optional onions about 4minutes.
- Add beans, corn, taco-seasoning, cooked pasta, salsa and optional chili-powder. Season with pepper and salt and cook for 7minutes or longer.
- Divide into dishes or bowls and then serve.
PIN IT FOR LATER!