Easy healthy brownie recipe that is made from only chocolate, sweet potato and almonds. Total of healthy fats, protein and fiber. Super simple to create with minimal mess because the potatoes are roasted then the hot-flesh melts the chocolate. Suitable for gluten free, paleo, vegetarian and overall healthier wholefood diets.
Healthy sweet potato chocolate brownie recipe that is simple, foolproof, filled with fiber and full of nutrition. It is fudgy and moist rich deep black chocolate flavour, but not overly bitter with sweet potato and sweet almonds. There is more nutrition in a slice of this wholesome chocolate brownies.
I had been thinking about calling these no-bake chocolate-brownies but I actually wanted to bake the sweet-potato instead of steam because it is way simpler and more flavourful. With baking, simply prick it, then bake then scoop out the insides. Baking makes the sweet potato cook in its own juices and isn’t overly wet like steaming or boiling will.
This brownie recipe is acceptable for plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, paleo and healthy whole food-diets. To create fully sugar free and keto chocolate brownies create with a chocolate that’s sweetened with a keto sweetener like “xylitol”.
This wholesome chocolate brownie includes no butter or flour instead, sweet potato and ground almonds are all utilised to provide a brownie with fantastic texture. This also means it is packed with protein and low-fat.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Healthy Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a “5 STAR REVIEW” in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- 5 Minutes Healthy Mediterranean Bowl
- Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
- Peanut Banana Chia Oatmeal
- Prosciutto Asparagus Puff Pastry Bundles
- Super Bread Pudding
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Breaksfast Quesadillas
Healthy Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie
- 4.4 oz dark-chocolate
- 1 cup ground-almonds
- 2 medium sweet-potatoes (about 11 oz)
- Top and tail the sweet-potatoes, prick and bake at 430°F for 40minutes.
- Then, once cool enough to handle scoop-out the hot-flesh and mix with all the almonds and chocolate.
- Press sweet-potato brownie mix to a square dish roughly 8-inch then chill for one-hour to place.
- Cut into squares and revel in the wholesome chocolate brownie. Store in the refrigerator in which it will last for 5-days.