This one-pan Spanish cauliflower rice only made in 25 minutes and they’re paleo and whole30 friendly. Create with chicken, cauliflower rice, lemon and cilantro. This one-pan skillet recipe makes for quick and effortless meal-prep.
This recipe works really well and certainly don’t have to wait long to prepare the ingredients and make them cooked. After that you will have a very delicious meal.
Only add the cauliflower rice, some spices, fresh herbs, lemon juice, which glistening herby or lemon chicken and you’ve got a weeknight-in dinner created in moments.
I think all the ingredients you need for this recipe are available in your kitchen storage. But if you don’t have all the ingredients, they can be easily bought at the nearest grocery store.
Please, if you recreate this Spanish Chicken And Cauliflower Rice Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Creamy Mushroom Vegan Risotto
- Better Than Takeout Cashew Chicken
- Creamy Spinach Tortellini
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Spicy Shrimp Over Creamy Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Italian Sausage and Cheese Baked Manicotti
Spanish Chicken And Cauliflower Rice
For the Chicken
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ tsp Italian spice blend
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil for cooking
For the Rice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 16 oz cauliflower rice
- marinated tomatoes for garnish
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- In a small-bowl, combine together the spices for the chicken and rub of it on chicken.
- Heat a skillet over moderate heat then drizzle with 1-2 tsp olive oil and cook chicken till golden-brown on each side for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and put aside.
- Fill skillet cauliflower-rice, lemon juice, stock and also another half the spice mixture.
- Stir the cauliflower rice and put chicken thighs then cook medium-low-heat for 20 minutes or till chicken is cooked through.
- You can garnish with lemon wedges and chopped cilantro, if desired.