Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowls this a wholesome, tasty, vegan burrito bowl combo comprising hot roasted cauliflower, creamy refried black beans, pico de gallo, corn, avocado, lime drench and rice. Very tasty and of course this recipe is very good for you.
I feel like cauliflower is an undercover health superstar. There are so many ways to make it and it can be used for so much. It isn’t quite as sexy as a quinoa or avocado.
Delicious, I made this for dinner, and the taste is absolutely amazing. Everyone was impressed when I made this, you can taste the different ingredients. Keep up the awesome work.
This does need a small bit of chopping. I love to begin my cauliflower, get it roastin, then make a few large batches of toppings while the cauli does everything: cut off corn cobs, mash beans and chop pico.
Each individual ingredients could be held at a tiny container in the refrigerator, and then if it is time to construct a dinner or lunch bowl, then you are able to move in hyperlapse speed to build the entire lovely masterpiece.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowls Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Black Bean Burrito Bowl
- Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower Buddha Bowls
- Vegan Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Black Bean Buddha Bowl with Avocado Pesto
- 5 Minutes Mediterranean Bowl
Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowls
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1 cup white or brown rice
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning divided
- 1 14 oz can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 ears of corn kernels cut off the cob
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- half of a small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 2 limes or more wedges for serving
- hot sauce for topping
- ½ cup water
For the Rice
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
For the Cauliflower
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Then toss the cauliflower-florets using the olive-oil and half the taco-seasoning.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt and then roast for 20-25minutes, pitching halfway through to avoid burning.
For the Beans
- Combine the black-beans, remaining taco seasoning and water in a small-saucepan.
- Bring to a low-simmer. Mash the black-beans with the back of a spoon till the mixture starts to have creamy.
For the Pico
- Pour the tomatoes, cilantro, onion and limes together to create a pico-de-gallo. Then season with salt.
- Take a big-bowl with rice, corn, refried beans, avocado, lime wedge and pico de gallo.
- Top the bowl along with your roasted-cauliflower & put in your hot sauce if desired. Serve and enjoy!