These Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce are filled with crispy-potatoes, beans, crunchy lettuce and the best sauce. Tacos filled with crispy-potatoes and topped with the most yummy green-sauce.
Yesterday I shared recipe for the Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce and now you have any reason to create it. Because if you try these sauce, you will want to put it anything.
To speed up the cooking-process, I boiled the potatoes prior to making them nice and crispy on the stovetop. Now, the trick to getting them crisp is not to mess with them whenever they are from the pan. Give them a strong 5-7minutes of browning time prior to flipping.
Believe me once I say, you won’t regret waiting for them to crisp-up. That crispy skin is freaking yummy.
After your potatoes are all set, fill your tortillas with lettuce, beans, potatoes and avocado. Drizzle them together with all the Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Quinoa Fried Rice – Only 15 Minutes
- Teriyaki Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry
- Easy Caprese Chicken Recipe
- Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
- 1 lb potatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 bell-pepper, chopped
- 15 oz can black-beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can refried-beans
- 8 taco-sized flour-tortillas
- 2 tbsp taco-seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- jalapeno cilantro-Sauce
- cilantro, limes for serving
- Add the chopped-potatoes into a large-pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil & cook potatoes till fork tenderfor 15-20minutes. Then drain potatoes.
- Heat olive-oil in a bowl above medium-high heat. Add the bell-pepper, potatoes and taco-seasoning to the pan and toss to blend. Press potatoes down to the pan and turn heat to moderate.
- Allow potatoes to cook for 5-7minutes without even bothering them. Lift a corner of the potatoes with a spatula, should crispy flip and cook for another 5minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking add the black-beans and refried-beans into a pan over moderate heat. Stir to blend. Once heated through, turn heat to low.
- Prepare the Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce in Accordance with the directions and Put aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper-towel and then heat them in the microwave for 30seconds.
- To assemble, put in a layer of beans to each tortilla followed by lettuce, avocado, potatoes and Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce. Serve with cilantro and lime wedges.