This Cinnamon Sauteed Apples taste just like a warm apple pie and therefore are so much healthier! This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, vegan and paleo! Fantastic for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or dessert!
This Cinnamon Apples fit just about every nutritional need! They’re gluten-free, refined-sugar-free and dairy-free too!
One reason I make this healthful cinnamon apples recipe is really that my sweet infants could love eating apples also! These gentle, cinnamony, bite-sized apples are fantastic for adults and children of all ages!
This recipe uses coconut oil or butter, cinnamon, a dash of salt, vanilla and some maple syrup to make the tastiest little pieces of apple bliss you have ever eaten!
Recipe Note for the Sauteed Cinnamon Apples:
- You may choose whether you peel your apples.
- Butter could be substituted for coconut oil.
- Any sweetener you would like could be substituted to maple-syrup. I’ve used granulated sugar & honey with great results.
Sauteed Cinnamon Apples
- 3 apples chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Cut apples to same-sized bits (roughly ½ – 1 inch cubes). Then put apples bits into a skillet with 2 tbsp water. Cover the pan and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring periodically. Till the apples become soft and water has been consumed.
- Add 1 tbsp of coconut-oil into the skillet. Stir oil and apples together till all of the apples are coated and cook for 5 minutes. Sirring every minute or so, till the apples turn into tender.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Stir till well blended and cook for 5 minutes, stirring each minute till the apples hit your preferred softness!
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!
Please, if you make this Sauteed Cinnamon Apples recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
- Easy Homemade Apple Fritters
- Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
- Peanut Butter Banana Chia Oatmeal
- White Bread Keto Chaffle – Wonder Bread Chaffle
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie
- Lemot Riccota Cake