Here is the Ideal Ground Beef Stroganoff. It is a flavor-filled creamy burger sauce that’s best served over egg noodles. Budget friendly, family friendly!
How Do You Make Ground Beef Stroganoff?
Beef stroganoff. Certainly a comfortable food dish. For me personally, it is up on the listing near fried chicken and okra. I adore the small roots of stroganoff. It is not pretentious, it uses ingredients that are simple and it’s a inexpensive dish which could feed your whole family. Only some ground beef, seasonings, a simple gravy mixture and supper is served!
What Do You Serve With Beef Stroganoff?
I serve ground beef stroganoff in addition to egg noodles. I then like to get a great vegetable side dish such as a few maple glazed carrots or italian green beans. Through time, I have kind of tweaked and twisted that this recipe. This truly is a blend of a couple recipes blended into a single and I feel that the outcome is yummy, satisfying and it could be created on the stovetop. You might most likely have dinner at the table over 25 minutes.
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF
- 1 lb ground-beef
- 1 tsp garlic, minced (about 1-2cloves)
- ½ cup yellow-onion, diced
- 1 cup sour-cream
- 1 c cream of mushroom-soup
- 1½ cups beef-broth
- 3 tbsp butter
- egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a kettle of water & start to cook egg-noodles according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over-medium high-heat, brown ground-beef together with the garlic & onions until completely cooked.
- Drain ground-beef to eliminate excess grease from pan.
- Place pan on stove over medium heat (do not include the ground beef back in however).
- Add butter to pan & let it melt, then add flour to pan, whisk permit it to consume butter.
- Add beef broth and whisk vigorously to eliminate any lumps, turning up the heat to high, bringing it to a boil for about 2-3 mins before you view it leaves slightly.
- Bring down temperature to medium and whisk in sour-cream & cream of mushroom-soup.
- Stir until mix is completely integrated, then add pepper & salt. Keep tasting blend till it's experienced the manner in which you prefer.
- If it becomes too thick, simply add a bit more beef broth. Add ground-beef straight back to mix until reheated. Serve over egg noodles.