Small Batch Funeral Potatoes – cheesy potato casserole with corn-flake topping, potluck potatoes or party potatoes, scaled to earn a fantastic side-dish.
This cheesy potato casserole is completely tasty. It’s base is creamy cheesy potatoes which get topped with buttered corn flakes cereal that make crispy when baked.
A conventional Funeral Potatoes recipe (party potatoes or potluck potatoes) leaves a lot. So it is a fantastic dish to bring into a event with a great deal of individuals, like a party, potluck or funeral.
The one issue with this particular recipe (aside from the title ) is that although it is really great, I would not ever make it as a side dish since I really don’t need to need to consume cheesy potatoes daily weekly.
This little batch version of funeral potatoes is fantastic to get a side-dish to feed your family. Nowadays you do not need to await a huge event to consume these ideal potatoes.
Please, if you recreate this Small Batch Funeral Potatoes Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Small Batch Funeral Potatoes
- 15 oz condensed-cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-cheese
- 3 cups frozen cubed-potatoes thawed at room temperature for at least 30 minutes
- 1 cup sour-cream
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tsp salt
For the Corn Flake Topping
- ¼ cup butter-melted
- 2 cups corn-flakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 7×11"or even 9×9" baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- In a large-bowl, then put in the potatoes, cream of chicken soup, sour-cream, cheddar-cheese, garlic-powder, pepper and salt. Stir till well blended and the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour the potatoes to the baking dish & spread them out into an even layer.
- Put the corn-flakes in a plastic-food storage-bag and seal the bag then use the hands to squeeze the bag and crush corn flakes.
- Pour the crushed-corn flakes to a small-bowl. Then add the melted-butter. Stir to coat the cereal.
- Spoon the corn-flakes evenly over the potatoes and bake uncovered for 35 minutes and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Broccoli Salad with Strawberries and Avocados
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Creamy Mozzarella Shrimp Pasta
- Chicken Noodle Casserole