This is most likely one of my favored keto ground meat recipes. Not only is it packed full of sweet goodness, but it is packed with vegetables too. I am a massive fan of incorporating in nutrition and wholesome choices whenever I could! Additionally, with the rest of the flavors included in, it is a super easy way to receive your small ones (or obstinate adults!) To eat their veggies too. I have made this over just a couple occasions, and each and every time that it’s a triumph in our residence. Not only can it be a triumph, however there are generally requests for”moments” too!
Can you eat ground beef on a Keto diet?
Absolutely, that is among the greatest stars of the recipe series! Living a keto-lifestyle does not indicate you need to feel as though you’re missing out. It’s possible to enjoy lots of the exact same relaxation foods and tastes which you have always consumed. There are lots of tasty keto ground meat recipes offering a lot of variety in tastes and tastes.
Cream cheese and heavy cream are all employed in several keto ground meat recipes and this is no exception. Collectively, together with all the ground beef that they produce the best most yummy sauce that’s reminiscent of Steak Stroganoff, at least that’s precisely what I have read from the countless opinions about Facebook.
What makes this an easy Keto Ground Beef Casserole Recipe?
This keto ground beef recipe is very easy since there’s barely any prep work demanded. Additionally, if you maintain browned ground beef from the freezer, then it is even simpler to make. In under half an hour, you’ll have a tasty meal which you and your loved ones will enjoy, bite after bite. Additionally, if you take advantage of an oven-safe skillet, then you will just have one pan to wash.
Easy Keto Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 lb ground-beef
- 3 oz cream-cheese
- ½ cup beef-broth
- ½ cup heavy-whipping cream
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- 2 cans green-beans, drained
- ¾ cup cheddar-cheese
- ¾ cup mozzarella-cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tap pepper
- Preheat-oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground-beef at a skillet then drain the extra-grease.
- Add cream-cheese & stir until melted add beef broth, heavy whipping-cream, garlic-powder, and also salt or pepper.
- Bring to a boil & then cook on moderate-heat until mixture starts to thicken then reduce heat & simmer.
- When the ground-beef mixture thickens add both cans of green-beans which were emptied on the top then sprinkle cheese on top of green-beans.
- Bake for 25 mins, and then serve & enjoy.