This Homemade Apple Fritters so quick and easy to make just half an hour and full of fresh apples. So delicious!
I discovered this recipe by the super gifted I’m Baker and if she says that this recipe is simple. This recipe has been, I have about 30 minutes left till rest time is kind of simple!
A fast shave after which a coating of a super easy vanilla glaze and you are golden. As gold as these soft, pillows, fluffy of apple fritter goodness.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you make this Homemade Apple Fritters Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Keto Brownies
- Breakfast Cookies (No Bake)
- Simple Healthy Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie
- White Bread Keto Chaffle
- Lemon Ricotta Bake
- Avalanche Cookies (No Bake)
Homemade Apple Fritters
For the Apple Fritter
- 3-4 cups apples 2 large apples peeled and diced into bite-size pieces (honeycrisp or granny smith)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- vegetable oil for frying
- ½ tsp salt
For the Glaze
- 3-5 tsp water
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a medium-bowl.
- Then in another bowl, combine the apples and lemon juice.
- Mix together eggs and sugar in a mixer with medium-speed till completely blended. Then reduce the speed to low then add flour mix in and blend till just blended.
- Add milk and continue to stir till all integrated then fold into the apples.
- Fill a frying-pan halfway with oil. Heat over moderate heat till the oil reaches 375°F.Then add batter to the oil ¼ cup at a time and let fry until golden brown. Flip and fry other side till golden-brown.
- Transfer to a paper-towel-lined cooling rack and let cool. Repeat with all the batter.
For the Glaze
- In a small-bowl, combine the vanilla, sugar and 3 tsp of water.
- Then add additional water, 1 tsp at a time till a pourable consistency is reached.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled fritters and let dry.