These Vegan BBQ Chickpea Salad is the best meal for if you need something fast and simple that still have on flavour and nutrition. This healthful bowl is produced out of BBQ chickpeas, red onion, lettuce, green onion, carrot, avocado and carrot.
This recipe is readily customizable and there is no need to be more precise with the measurements. It is possible to use less or more than some of those ingredients to fit your nutrient requirements and taste preference.
To make this recipe the ingredients needed are very easy, maybe they are already in your kitchen storage cabinet. Or if you are not there, you can get it at a local store.
This salad is excellent for a easy and quick dinner. It requires less than 15 minutes to create. All You Have to do to make it’s:
- Heat cooked chickpeas at a non-stick pan along with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Chop some veggies and put them into a bowl.
- Topped with all the hot BBQ chickpeas.
I enjoy creating these BBQ chickpeas for adding of buddha-bowls, breakfast bowls and much more so in the event that you have some leftovers, then don’t hesitate to keep them in the refrigerator and trying them at different dishes.
Recipe Note for Vegan BBQ Chickpea Salad:
- Any leftover tahini-ranch-dressing can be stored up to 5-days in the fridge.
- The salad can be stored up to 2-days in the fridge.
- Any extra BBQ chickpeas can be stored up to 5-times and added to other dishes.
- The BBQ chickpeas create enough for ¾ cup parts for 4 salads. Don’t hesitate to make less or more depending on what you need.
- I use 2 tablespoons bbq sauce for each ½ cup of chickpeas. It’s possible to use a bit more if you desire them somewhat saucier. The tahini sauce makes sufficient for 4-6 salads.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Vegan BBQ Chickpea Salad Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 STAR REVIEW in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Black Bean Burrito Bowl
- Loaded Vegan Taco Fries
- One Pot Taco Pasta
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Vegan Sweet and Sour Cauliflower
- Killer Vegan Chili
Vegan BBQ Chickpea Salad
For the BBQ Chickpeas
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed (3 cups, 495 g)
- ½ cup BBQ sauce (120 mL)
For the Salad
- grated carrot (approx. ½ a carrot per salad)
- lettuce (2 big handfuls per salad)
- chopped green-onion (a few tbsp per salad)
- corn (approx. ¼ – ½ cup per salad)
- chopped fresh-cilantro (approx. ½ cup very lightly packed per salad)
- diced red-onion (a few tbsp per salad)
For the Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp apple cider-vinegar
- 1 tsp onion-powder
- ½ tsp each dried dill and dried-parsley (if you’re missing either, no big deal. Dried-basil also works well.)
- 1-2 tbsp water to adjust thickness, or more to desired consistency
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon-juice
- To make BBQ Chickpeas: add the chickpeas & BBQ sauce into some skillet and cook over moderate heat tilll the BBQ sauce is beginning to become sticky about 8-10minutes. Stir every a few minutes as they cook.
- To make the Tahini Ranch Dressing: whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small-dish or shake vigorously into a sealed-jar.
- To assemble the salad: prepare 4 plates or bowls or containers in case you are prepping for afterwards. Insert a significant number of lettuce to each then top with the remaining portion of the salad ingredients.
- Top each salad with equal parts of this BBQ-chickpeas and tahini-ranch dressing. If prepping for after, keep the tahini ranch sauce individually until just prior to eating.
PIN IT FOR LATER!