This Baked Parmesan Zucchini Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection. It’s healthy, nutritionally beneficial and completely addictive. Zucchini and parmesan cheese. It’s really a match made in paradise. Of course should all of vegetables were such as that, I would grow to be a vegetarian.
No, but this is undoubtedly among the better veggie side dishes I have ever made. And the very best thing about that is there is zero deep frying or sauteing of any type. Only cut on your zucchini into quarters lengthwise, scatter on such a Parmesan goodness and then throw in the oven to allow it to become crisp and nice. Allow me to let mine broil the previous few moments to find that great golden brown crust. It’s really fine, your picky eaters will probably be begging for seconds and thirds.
BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI RECIPE
- 4 zucchini, quartered-lengthwise
- ½ tsp dried-thyme
- ½ tsp dried-basil
- ½ tsp dried-oregano
- ½ cup freshly grated-parmesan
- ¼ tsp garlic-powder
- 2 tbsp olive-oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh-parsley leaves
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black-pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a cooling system with nonstick spray and set onto a baking sheet; place aside.
- In a small bowl, mix Parmesan, thyme, peppermint, peppermint, garlic powder, pepper & salt, to taste.
- Put zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle with Parmesan mix.
- Put into oven & bake until tender, approximately 15mins. Then broil for 2-3mins, or till crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if needed.