Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is filled with savory chicken, rice and veggies. The teriyaki sauce gives it exceptional flavor. This delicious meal is just one your family will enjoy! This Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is one that you’ll adore as well as the kiddos too.
I love a good casserole as a side or main dish. They are reassuring, yummy and generally pretty damn simple to whip up. This one happens to be filled with ingredients that are good for you and it’s so yummy! As soon as I made it for dinner the other week it struck a home run with my loved ones.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Cheese Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Cilantro Lime Chicken with Mango Salsa
- Delicious Lentil Quinoa Bowl
Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
- 3 cups cooked brown or white-rice
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken-breasts
- ¾ cup low-sodium soy-sauce
- 2 tbsp corn-starch + 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup brown-sugar
- ½ tsp minced-garlic
- ½ tsp ground-ginger
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9×13" skillet with non-stick-spray.
- Blend soy-sauce, ½ cup water, brown-sugar, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan and cover. Bring to a boil over medium-heat. Remove lid & cook for a few minutes after boiling.
- Meanwhile, stir together the corn-starch and 2 tbsp water in a separate-dish till smooth. After sauce is boiling, add mixture to the saucepan and stir to blend. Cook till the sauce begins to thicken then remove from heat.
- Put the chicken-breasts in the skillet. Pour 1 cup of sauce on top of chicken. Put chicken in oven and bake for 35minutes or till cooked through. Remove from oven & shred chicken from the dish with 2 forks.
- Meanwhile, cook or steam the vegetables.
- Add the cooked vegetables and cooked rice into your casserole dish with the chicken. Add the majority of the rest of the sauce, reserving a little to drizzle over the top when serving.
- Gently throw everything together in the casserole dish till combine. Return to oven & cook for 15minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5minutes before serving. Drizzle each serving with remaining sauce. Enjoy!
This healthy vegan ginger quinoa bowl recipe is an tasty, vegan and protein-packed dish ideal for a busy weeknight. Ready in only 10 minutes, full of veggies and a lot of flavor….. Read More