Healthy Turkey Chili – made with lean ground-turkey, kidney corn and beans. This variant is just the simple and very best! Perfectly spiced and packaged with lots of fiber and protein. Could be reached on the stovetop or in your slow-cooker!
However, my goodness, it’s superb and I really do have to confess that I have made it many times in the last month. It is one of the recipes you’ll be able to tuck in your recipe box or bookmark in your phone.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
Healthy Turkey Chili
- 1 lb extra lean ground-turkey or chicken
- 2 can dark-red kidney-beans, rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes or crushed tomatoes (28 oz)
- 2 tsp ground-cumin
- 1 yellow-onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium red-bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp cayenne-pepper
- 1 can sweet-corn, rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 4 tbsp chili-powder
- 1¼ cups chicken-broth
- 2 tsp olive-oil
- ½ tsp salt, or more to taste
- cheese, avocado, tortilla chips, cilantro, sour-cream
- Put oil in a large-pot and set over medium-high heat. Add in garlic, onion and red-pepper & simmer for 5-7minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add ground-turkey and break up the meat, cooking till no-longer-pink. Add chili-powder, cumin, oregano, cayenne-pepper and salt, simmer for 20minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chicken-broth, kidney-beans and corn. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30-45minutes or till chili thickens & tastes come together. Taste and adjust seasonings & salt as required.
- Garnish with whatever you would like. Makes 6 servings, about 1 ½ cups each.
Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is filled with savory chicken, rice and veggies. The teriyaki sauce gives it exceptional flavor. This delicious meal is just one your family will enjoy! This Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is one that you’ll adore…. Read More