This simple fried rice dish makes an excellent alternative to the traditional Asian dish. Ready in only 15minutes, this recipe is the ideal remedy to busy week nights.
This recipe is actually simple to create and a few of my favorite weeknight dinners. It requires less than 20 mins and much less should you pre the riced cauliflower beforehand. In terms of the oil in this recipe, even though the majority of my recipes have been oil-free, I’d propose keeping the coconut oil in this recipe since it actually provides the dish which”fried rice” flavour.
This healthy vegan cauliflower fried rice is really great, very simple, healthy and so filling! If you are craving fried-rice, then this is an ideal, healthy, vegan solution to the Classic-Asian dish.
To create this dish, just cook garlic in a skillet with the sesame-oil for a couple of minute then add the carrots and cook for an additional 3-4 mins. Insert the remaining ingredients, cook up it till heated through and serve.
This simple dish is prepared in around 15 mins, so low-carb & fat also provides 10 g of fermented protein per serving. Additionally, it is very satisfying for only 183 calories each serving. To add more protein into this dish, then I would propose including chickpeas, edamame, baked tofu or unsalted baked tempeh. You might also stir into certain scramble tofu because conventional grilled rice contains egg in it.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Cauliflower Taco Bowls with Creamy Vegan Cilatro Ranch
- Vegan Creamy Spicy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Burst Tomato and Zucchini Spaghetti with Avocado Suace
- Rainbow Vegetarian Pad Thai with Peanuts and Basil
- Vegan Avocado Pesto Pasta
Healthy Vegan Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1½ heads cauliflower, riced (1080 g, approx. 10 cups riced)
- 1 tsp sesame-oil
- 3 tbsp soy-sauce (use gluten-free soy-sauce or tamari if needed)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen-corn (170 g)
- 4 carrots, peeled & diced (225 g)
- 4 green-onions, diced
- 1 cup frozen green-peas (170 g)
- 1 tsp red-pepper flakes, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Bring the sesame-oil into medium-high warmth in a wok or large bowl.
- Add the garlic and simmer for a couple minutes.
- Add the carrots & continue cooking for 3 mins or so till they begin to soften.
- Include the red-pepper flakes, riced-cauliflower, peas, green-onion, peas, corn and soy-sauce.
- Cook for approximately 10 mins until the cauliflower is tender, stir-often.
- Serve immediately.
This Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps – these healthy and so easy with a creamy-peanut-sauce perfect for weeknight-meal…. Read More