These Vegan Curry Ramen Noodles loaded with fresh veggies and rich curry flavors, you’ll feel good about serving this meal to your family! Only 20 minutes is to make this healthy curry ramen noodle dinner on the table!
This ramen is so easy with fresh veggies, noodles, broth, coconut milk and spices.
It is healthy comfort food at it’s best and the best part is that this dish is made with healthy ingredients so it is possible to indulge in it is comfy deliciousness but realize it will still fill up you and fuel you throughout your day!
This is one of the foods that is really fun to create with somebody else! You could be surprised just how much you really enjoy cooking once you attempt it with your family.
Tips for making Vegan Curry Ramen Noodles
- Some curry pastes may be spicy, so make sure you taste yours & adjust with your taste. I typically use Thai Kitchen red curry paste.
- Don’t hesitate to utilize whatever vegetables to create your very own personalized version of the hearty meal.
- This ramen reheats again, however if you are intending to eat it afterward be certain to divide the noodles out of the broth before refrigerating. When the broth and noodles are saved together, the noodles will consume all of the broth and then turn into mush.
If you use other types of noodles, it will affect your cooking time. If you are utilizing different noodles, then make certain to pay careful attention for their own cook time.
If your noodles require 10 minutes to cook when boiled, they will probably take 15-20 minutes to simmer in this recipe so just bear this in mind.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Vegan Curry Ramen Noodles Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a “5 STAR REVIEW” in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles (15 Minutes)
- Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- Spicy Garlic Soba Noodles with Pork Choy
- Crispy Chicken with Italian Sauce and Bowtie Noodles
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup with Egg Noodles
Vegan Curry Ramen Noodles
- 8 oz ramen-noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1-3 tbsp red-curry-paste
- fresh cracked-pepper
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 6 cups vegetable-broth
- 1 cup sugar-snap-peas
- 2 tsp curry-powder
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 coconut-milk (13.5 oz)
- 1 tbsp sesame-oil
- sliced jalapenos
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a dutch-oven or large-pot over moderate heat. Then add mushrooms, carrots and peas together with a large-pinch of pepper and salt. Cook for 3minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add curry powder, curry paste, garlic and ginger, then cook for a few minute, stirring.
- Stir in broth and coconut-milk then season to taste using pepper and salt.
- Turn heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Then add ramen-noodles and cook for 10minutes or till noodles are al-dente.
- Stir in the juice of 1 lime and then serve. Topping with jalapeno, lime wedges and cilantro.
PIN IT FOR LATER!