These are all incredible! It is essentially mozzarella cheese wrapped up using pepperoni and marinara-sauce inside. Just 4 Ingredients and they’re so easy to create, so delicious and you will love it!
Pepperoni is also low-carb. Here is the nutritional breakdown of the delicious meat. Pepperoni is also a fantastic supply of omega-3 fatty acids.
In 1 ounce you will find 52.4 milligrams of omega-3s. Omega 3s are crucial for brain health, eye health, plus they help combat depression and stress.
That is why I make them. They’re a kid-friendly low-carb snack my children really need to eat.
In reality, they’re really simple to make my children will frequently leap in and make themselves a few in precisely the exact same moment.
Please, if you recreate this Keto Pizza Roll Ups recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Keto Pizza Roll Ups
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- keto marina sauce
- pepperoni slices or you can use mini pepperoni as well
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Then line a cookie-sheet with a baking mat or parchment-paper.
- Put slices of cheese onto the baking-mat and put in the oven for 6 minutes or till cheese slices start to slightly brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and permit the cheese to slightly cool. Permit the pieces to cool and sprinkle with Italian seasoning then add pepperoni if desired.
- Roll and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Cajun Cauliflower Rice
- Easy Keto Brownies
- Roasted Veggie Tacos
- Greek Chicken with Tzatziki Sauce
- Spicy Shrimp Over Creamy Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Keto and Whole30 Taco Bake