Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf – Easy, juicy and tasty Crockpot Meatloaf stuffed with melty cheese and ready in the slow cooker!
Crockpot Meatloaf is a totally tender and Tasty Meatloaf cooked at the Crock Pot and topped with a lip-smacking Honey Sriracha glaze. It is s good! If you’re interested in finding an wonderful Meatloaf recipe, then your search might be over.
Your pickiest eater will probably be raving about this particular recipe for many reasons, such as; meatloaf cooked in the crockpot won’t ever turn out tough or dry since a slow cooked beef ends in a tender and super succulent meal.
Besides, does not everybody love a traditional recipe which you may cook at the toaster? Place it together in the morning, place it into the slow cookerand come home into a smoky Meatloaf prepared to be devoured.
Low Carb Variations
- You can use almond-flour or almond-meal Instead of bread crumbs
- Utilize heavy-cream instead of milk.
- Try this tasty Low-Carb Barbecue Sauce for your glaze.
Can I Make This Meatloaf In The Oven?
- Of curse! Train as directed and form that the meatloaf.
- Transfer meatloaf into some greased or foil-lined baking dish and spread with half the glaze.
- Bake at 350˚F for about 55-65 mins.
- When finished baking, spread the remainder of the glaze over the Meatloaf and continue to cook for 4-5 mins, or until glaze is well browned.
- Remove from ovenlet rest for 10 mins and serve.
Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf
For the Meatloaf
- 1½ lbs lean ground-beef
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire-Sauce
- 8 oz part skim shredded mozzarella-cheese
- ½ tsp fresh ground-pepper
- 1 tsp Italian-Seasoning
- 1 small yellow-onion, shredded
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground-mustard
- 1 egg, lightly-beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup milk
For the Glaze
- 2 tbsp sugar free ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire-sauce
- ⅓ cup barbecue-sauce
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp Sriracha-sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- Line a 6-quart slow-cooker or a larger slow-cooker using a huge sheet of aluminum-foil. Grease with cooking spray and put aside.
- In a large mixing-bowl combine ground-beef, breadcrumbs, garlic, onions, Italian-Seasoning, salt, pepper, ground-mustard, egg, milk & Worcestershire-sauce. Mix together with your hands until blended, but don't overmix.
- Split meat in half.
- Press one half the meat to the base of the toaster.
- Spread shredded mozzarella down the middle, leaving approximately ½ inch space around the sides.
- Top with remaining meat & form it into a loaf, and press around to seal the borders. Put aside.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the barbecue-sauce, honey, ketchup, Worcestershire-sauce, along with Sriracha-sauce.
- Brush half the glaze over the meatloaf. Reserve the remaining half to later.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6hours on HIGH for 3-4hours. Meatloaf is completed when temperature reaches 160˚F within an Instant Read Thermometer.
- Lift the meatloaf by holding on the foil, move to a baking dish & top with the remainder of the glaze.
- Pop it under the broiler for 3-4 mins, or until browned.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 mins. Then garnish with parsley and serve.