This one pot lasagna includes everything you love about lasagna with no grains or milk! It is the ideal one pot meal for a busy weeknight that the entire family will adore. It is paleo, whole30, AIP, and keto friendly.
Growing up in a household, I understand how severe lasagna is. I was raised in New York, lived in Italy for a stint throughout faculty, and my father and my spouse are severe lasagna fans. Whenever we had some kind of gathering in my home, my mother would cook huge pockets of lasagna for everybody to enjoy, along with my loved ones would eat leftovers . Trust me I understand lasagna.
Thus, once I told my husband I was going to generate a paleo lasagna he did not believe I would pull it off with no hallmark components of a lasagna. “No carbohydrates? No cheese? How can it be lasagna?” I swear he had been offended when he noticed that this dish and I predicted it lasagna. He glanced at it and did not wish to attempt it before I ended up needing to spend the majority of the weekend from the home and he had been left alone using it. That is when I obtained the text”fine, this truly does taste just like lasagna”. In case the largest lasagna enthusiast in my life loved the dishI knew that I had a winner for this paleo one bud lasagna!
Paleo One Pot Lasagna Skillet (Low Carb, Aip, Whole30, Keto)
- 1 lb ground-beef
- 2 large zucchinis
- 2 tbsp avocado-oil
- 1 tbsp fresh-parsley, chopped (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- 1 tbsp fresh-basil, chopped
- 1 cup marinara-sauce (use this or this for AIP)
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 white-onion, diced
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ tsp black -epper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 10-15 slices grape-tomatoes (omit for AIP) OPTIONAL
- Chop the ends from this zucchinis & utilize a mandolin slicer or a peeler to slice the zucchinis into long, thin strips. Pat down them with paper-towels to remove excess water & put aside.
- Use a large, deep skillet to brown the ground-beef. Season with ½ tsp sea-salt & then place aside & drain excess fat when cooked.
- Add the oil into the pan & then heat. Cook the onions & garlic in precisely the exact same pan on medium-heat until the onions are translucent. Add the zucchini pieces, mushrooms & simmer for 4-5 mins until tender.
- Add back into the ground-beef, in addition to the marinara-sauce, along with the rest of the seasonings. Cook for a couple minutes to blend the tastes & stir in the spinach at the end. Stir until the spinach has wilted.
- Top with chopped grape-tomatoes (omit for AIP), additional seasoning to taste, and serve!