This Grilled Pineapple Chicken (Paleo + Whole30) includes a smoky-barbecue flavor, with a hint of sweetness & juicy-grilled pineapple to get a healthful dinner!
The taste of the chicken marinade with this recipes it is a little-smoky, a little-sweet and will have you licking at off the extras your fingers! We utilize all actual food components unlike most store-bought sauces.
We use chicken thighs in this recipe that cook up fairly quickly and we love grilling the pineapple and chicken on top heat and on our Traeger wood pellet grill. The Traeger actually adds a layer of smoke that you simply don’t get with a conventional grill.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Maybe you wanna make this recipes at home and i think your family will love it!
- Korean Beef Bowl (Paleo + Whole30)
- Paleo One Pot Lasagna Skillet
- Delicious Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Grilled Pineapple Chicken (Paleo + Whole30)
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 fresh pineapple, skin removed & cut into rounds with the core removed
- 6 pitted dates, soaked for 10-15minutes in warm-water to soften then drained
- 1 tsp smoked-paprika
- 2 tsp chili-powder
- ¼ cup tomato-paste
- ½ cup coconut-aminos
- 2 tsp garlic-powder
- ¼ cup water
For Serving and Topping
- white or cauli-rice (Cauli-rice for Whole30)
- chopped green-onions (for topping)
- mixed greens
- Soak dates in warm-water as mentioned to soften.
- To make the marinade, put each the ingredients in a blender or food-processor & run continuously to blend all of the ingredients till smooth. Stop to scrape down sides as needed and then restart.
- Put chicken into a shallow dish or bowl and pour the marinade over. Toss to coat. Cover & refrigerate for a minimum of 30minutes or up to 24hours.
- Whenever you're about ready to grill, cut pineapple into rounds as noticed. Cut out the tought-inner-core out of the rounds & place aside.
- Heat your grill to high heat or about 500° F. Add the pineapple and chicken to cook and grill, flipping once & basting-chicken with any remaining marinade till cooked-through for 5-6minutes on each-side based on how big the chicken.
- Remove the pineapple when it's broiled to your liking or only 3-4minutes each side.
- Serve chicken & pineapple together with your preferred side, more than rice or above greens. Enjoy!
Healthy Turkey Chili – made with lean ground-turkey, kidney corn and beans. This variant is just the simple and very best! Perfectly spiced and packaged with lots of fiber and protein. Could be reached on the stovetop or in your slow-cooker…. Read More