The berries turn plump and tender so that it’s simple to smoosh onto the chicken. The hint of cinnamon I season the chicken with playing the basil and strawberries is a wonderful touch too! This dish is light, fresh, and super luxurious.
The best way I could explain this is so rich of taste. The natural tasty sugars out of the berries and balsamic vinegar into this heavenly glaze. The berries become soft and plump so that it’s simple to smoosh on your own chicken.
The hint of cinnamon I season the chicken with playing the basil and strawberries is a great touch too! This dish is light, fresh, and super delicious.
So you for certain, and also whatever lucky person gets to sit ! Plus it is favorable for Whole30, AIP, and Paleo. Oh, and did I mention it is a one-pan dish?? Because, it is too hot to do dishes.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Better Than Takeout Chicken
- Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
- Instant Pot ChickenFried Rice
- Creamy Chicken Olivia
- Healthy Chicken Shawarma Quinoa Bowls
- Simple Tasty Caprese Chicken
Balsamic Roasted Strawberry Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (flattened to cook faster)
- 1 pint organic strawberries
- pinch black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch sea salt
- Clean and hull strawberries then slice each one into 3-4 pieces. Toss in a bowl with balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt (if using). Let strawberries marinate in the vinegar for at least 20-30 mins in the refrigerator.
- Clean chicken breast with a paper-towel to ensure that the chicken is dry. Season chicken with cinnamon, pepper and salt (if using). Put aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F, to a large-sheet-pan, line it with parchment-paper. Then put dry, seasoned chicken on the parchment-lined pan (on one-side) and roast at 375°F for 12-15minutes or so till it is cooked mid-way.
- Add marinated strawberries on the other side in one-layerthen nd roast for10-12-minutes.
- Then broil for 2-3minutes to get a little color on the chicken till chicken is cooked.
- Put the chicken in plate in one layer and top with strawberries into the peak of your chicken and garnish with freshly chopped basil.
- Serve and enjoy!