This Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes great with celery & chips and is really simple to throw together. You can’t mess this up!
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe would be the best! It is so easy, tasty and is almost always a massive hit! My favourite thing about this recipe is that it is made with only 5 ingredients in the crock-pot, making it super easy to prepare.
I have made this simple recipe many times and it never disappoints. It is definitely a popular for cookouts, holiday celebrations, family gathering and much more. So straightforward and delicious!
This dip tastes great with all kinds of vegetables, chips and crackers. Below are a couple of of my favorites.
- pita chips
- tortilla chips
What you will need?
It requires just 5 easy ingredients to create this simple buffalo chicken dip:
- Hot-sauce or buffalo wing-sauce, more or less to taste
- Ranch-dressing (could also substitute blue-cheese dressing)
- Shredded mozzarella-cheese (monterey-jack or cheddar work well too)
- Shredded chicken (I use rotisserie)
Can make in the Oven?
- Of course, mix together all the ingredients in a large-bowl, then transfer to a baking-dish.
- Sprinkle on top with more cheese, next bake at 400ºF for 15-20minutes till lightly-browned & cheese till bubbling.
- To brown the top a little more, don’t hesitate to broil for a second or in the conclusion.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip?
This buffalo chicken since it’s really simple to make in the crock-pot or slow-cooker. Just throw all the ingredients in and let it do all of the work!
- Place all ingredients in the crock-pot.
- Cook on-low about a hour or till bubbly.
- Before serving, add more cheese on top and broil for a few minute if desired.
When you’ve leftovers, you are able to make these simple buffalo chicken taquitos. I make certain you double the recipe that we have leftovers and will make them.
- Line a baking-sheet with foil & sprau with cooking-spray
- Place 2 tbsp of this buffalo chicken mixture to a 6 inch tortilla then roll-up
- Bake at 375ºF for 15 minutes, or till golden brown.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Try these other Delicious Recipe options:
- Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites
- Chipotle Vegan Burrito with Cilantro Lime Rice
- Light Chicken Asparagus Quinoa Bake
- Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 16 oz cream-cheese (about 2 packages)
- 2 cups shredded-chicken (can use rotisserie or canned)
- ⅔ cup ranch-dressing (could also substitute bleu-cheese dressing)
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella-cheese
- ½ cup hot-sauce or buffalo wing-sauce (or more to taste, less if you don't like spicy)
- green-onions for topping (Optional)
- Put all ingredients in slow-cooker then stir together.
- Cook for a hour or till bubbly. Before serving, you can add more cheese on top and simmer for a few minutes, if desired.
- Slice green-onions & top if desired. Serve with tortilla-chips or veggies.
Turkey and Egg Breakfast Casserole simple to prepare and perfect for meal-prep, made with turkey, egg, sweet-potato, spinach is that so yummy. Eating healthy for breakfast yummy with this particular recipe…. Read More