Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls these small bundles of goodness are vegan tex mex egg rolls of taco tofu, beans, corn, cilantro and vegan cheese if you would like. They may be baked or fried and served with all sorts of tasty dips. I make mine using a avocado buttermilk ranch dip.
These vegan tex mex egg rolls are among the quickest appetizers I’ve ever create. With a little few ingredients, you’re on your way into the tastiest egg rolls. Tofu is crumbled and quickly browned, followed by corn and black beans. Then you just need your favorite taco seasoning.
I’ve had a great deal of questions regarding a vegan egg roll or spring roll wrapper new previously. I use Dynasty and they ought to be simple to find.
All these vegetarian tex mex egg rolls are great for all your parties! Or any celebration really! They’re everything I need in an appetizer.
Note for this Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls recipe
These egg rolls may be baked too! Spray a baking-sheet with non-stick spray. Set the egg rolls onto the pan, seam side down. Spray the tops with more non-stick spray and bake at 425F about 10-15minutes.
I’ve made a version with the addition of vegan cheese into the egg rolls prior to frying. That is completely tasty and also a fantastic choice if you’re so inclined.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5-Star review in the comments below!
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- Easy Falafel Recipe
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles (15 Minutes)
- Vegan Sweet and Sour Cauliflower
- Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- ½ block extra firm-tofu (about 8-oz)
- ½ C. black-beans, canned
- 1 ½ tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ C. corn, canned
- 8-10 egg roll wrappers, vegan
- ¼ C. cilantro
- 2 tsp olive-oil
- oil for frying
For the Vegan Avocado Buttermilk Ranch Dip
- 1 C. almond-milk (or other non-diary-milk)
- 1 small avocado
- 2 green-onions, chopped
- 1 tsp apple cider-vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ C. persley, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh-dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive-oil in a non-stick pan on moderate high. Then squeeze the half block of tofu over the sink, squeezing as much liquid out as possible. It's fine if it begins to crumble, you'll be crumbling it.
- Crumble the tofu into the non-stick pan. Break-up any large bits using a wooden-spoon. Press the crumbled-tofu to the pan & saute, reducing heat as necessary to get a couple of minutes or til,l the tofu is beginning to brown. Then toss & press back in the pan. Repeat till all the tofu is light-brown.
- Then add about half the taco-seasoning & toss to coat.
- Drain corn and black-beans, add them to the pan. Stir to blend and add the rest of the taco-seasoning. At this time if the corn and black-beans do not have enough liquid to blend round the seasoning, then add a dash of water.
- Saute for another minute to warm the corn and black-beans. Remove from heat. Then start to warm about ½-inch of oil in a skillet on medium-high.
- Make the egg-rolls, take a wrapper, put a line of approximately two tablespoons of filling at the middle. Then put a couple of cilantro leaves along with this. Then fold the sides to it. Then roll the whole thing. Rub a little water at the end to seal the egg . Repeat with all the filling.
- After the oil is warm, put a couple of egg-rolls from the oil at one time. Fry on each side for a few minutes till they're brownish.
- Create the dip if you're using it, then whisk together the almond-milk and apple-cider-vinegar, then put aside for a few minutes.
- Now cut the avocado in half, remove the pit & then scrap all the avocado to a blender. Add the almond-milk & remaining dip components. Blend, scraping down-sides as necessary till it's smooth and nice. Add a few pinches of pepper and salt. Taste and correct seasoning.
- When all the egg-rolls are done and so is the dip, serve immediately!
PIN IT FOR LATER!