That is simple to make and tastes like it came right from the restaurant, and can be your very best side dish to some Mexican entree. How to Make Homemade Spanish Rice or Mexican Rice. It tastes like came straight in the Restaurant.
It is our gp to side-dish when serving Mexican foods! Not only can it be easy and takes under 10minutes to prep, but it is ideal served with our tacos and enchiladas!
This recipe is in fact the Spanish Rice recipe of a popular Mexican Restaurant. If you have been down and enjoyed their rice, then you will love this recipe. It is actually easy, tasty and the ideal facet to almost any Mexican dish!
Restaurant Style Spanish Rice
- 2 cups long grain-rice
- 1 cube chicken flavored bouillon
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 8 oz tomato-sauce
- 4 cups water
- ⅛ cup oil
- dash garlic-pepper
- dash cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 stems cilantro (Optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat, then add rice & cook till golden-brown.
- Add 1 chicken bouillon cube to 4 cups water and microwave for 3minutes.
- When rice is brown, add water, tomato-sauce, garlic, salt, cumin and garlic-pepper to pan.
- Stir & cover pan. Let simmer for 30-40minutes till all is cooked and there isn't any liquid left. Fluff before serving.