Creamy, hearty and yummy these Cheesy Potatoes are full of pieces of
ham, crumbled-bacon, loads of cheese and is bursting with taste in each & every bite.
If it comes to potatoes, we’re a massive fan around here. We simply cant get enough of any one kind of potato-dish. They are merely one of those relaxation dishes which we love.
This recipe is super easy to whip-up and you’ll be able to make everything in one-bowl that’s very good since I believe if anyone is like me, the less dishes that the better.
Let me say, this is 1 dish which my family is in love with. They of the ones which you don’t wish to wait to dish to really eat or eat directly from the serving dish.
This Cheesy Potatoes recipe couldn’t get any more easier. I believe it’s also known as Funeral Potatoes in certain circles, but we’ll stick with cheesy-potatoes.
The additional of the ham and bacon give it exactly the ideal saltiness to paly-off the creaminess and cheesiness of the other components.
If you’re having a gathering, this is one of the dishes that’s essential make. Frankly if we have birthday celebrations around here, everybody asks me to create my crockpot variant, this is not any different besides a few basic additions.
How to cook in Crock Pot?
For your crockpot cheesy potato variant you can actually get your potatoes frozen, you don’t have to thaw them before cooking.
- Insert all of your components into a large crock pot and stir.
- Place lid and cook on-low for 4hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle with cheese and cover then cook for around 15minutes till cheese melted.
See easy peasy is not it? This recipe is so flexible, it’s possible to definitely adapt it to create it with your tastes, you may use unique potatoes like shredded hash browns, potatoes o’brien, add some breakfast-meats like sausage to create if more of a skillet.
Ingredients You’ll Need?
- Cream of chicken soup
- Diced Frozen Potatoes
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Melted butter
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Minced onion
- Salt & pepper
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest. Please, if you recreate this Ham and Bacon Cheesy Potatoes recipe, don’t forget too give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Side Dish Recipes options:
- Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Dion Aioli
- Taco Bell Quesarito
- French Dip Sandwich
Ham and Bacon Cheesy Potatoes
- 1 2 lb bag frozen diced potatoes, thawed
- 1 10½ oz can cream of chicken-soup
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tsp minced onion
- ⅓ cup green-onions
- ½ tsp onion-powder
- 1 cup diced ham
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2½ cups cups shredded cheddar-cheese
- 1 16 oz container sour-cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13" baking-dish using non-stick cooking-spray.
- In large-bowl, whisk together soup, garlic-powder, melted butter, sour-cream, onion-powder, pepper and salt and minced onion till smooth.
- Add cheese, potatoes, bacon, green-onions and ham then toss to coat well so that which is saturated.
- Spread into prepared pan & bake uncovered in oven for approximately 45minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese & bake for approximately 10minutes or more.