Easy Taco Pizza – this very easy to made with a crescent-roll crust plus a yummy hit with the whole-family. With simple ingredients, then you also can whip this up meal in under half an hour!
There are just two things which make this taco pizza super simple.
- You can serve it cold or hot. For many recipes which may seem gross, but trust me, chilly taco pizza really functions. It is what lets you create it ahead of time, save it in the refrigerator, then function as a super yummy, satisfying meal your family members can gobble up quickly.
- That this recipe uses a crescent-roll pizza crust. This makes it a lot quicker and easier than rolling out pizza dough that is normal. In addition to the flaky crescent rolls make for a yummy pizza crust!
I’ve many recipes you wanna try, it’s so tasty. I am serious, your family will love it. You must try this recipe Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheel or Burrito Bowls with Grilled Chicken and Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos.
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent-rolls
- 8 oz cream-cheese, softened
- 2-4 tbsp taco seasoning, to taste
- 2 cups Mexican-cheese, shredded
- 8 oz sour-cream
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 lb ground-beef or ground-turkey
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- avocado, taco-sauce, hot-sauce, black-beans (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the crescent-roll dough & then put on a large ungreased-cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10minutes or till light golden-brown.
- While the crescent-rolls are baking, combine the softened cream-cheese & sour-cream together. Eliminate any lumps with a whisk. Put aside.
- Brown the ground-beef or grain-turkey & drain. Add a can of drained black beans (optional) for more protein if desirable. Add the taco-seasoning & ¼ cup of the water. Simmer for 3-5minutes, stirring periodically.
- If the crescent-roll pizza crust is finished baking, remove from the oven & put aside to cool for 3-5minutes. Spread the sour-cream or cream-cheese mix over the crescent-rolls. Sprinkle ground-beef mixture evenly on the top, followed by tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, along with some other desired toppings.
- Cut to serving-size bits & then serve immediately or store in the fridge to get cold taco pizza to be served afterwards.