All these Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos are so Yummy and easy to make! Just need 5 ingredients dump & go meal which takes a few minutes to prepare and cooks all day in the slow-cooker!
I served these up Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos over several freshly made flour tortillas out of H.E.B subsequently topped them with shredded-lettuce, a drizzle of ranch, diced tomatoes and more cilantro!
Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless-chicken breasts (fresh or frozen)
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh-cilantro
- 1 16 oz jar-salsa (use your favorite)
- 1 packet taco-seasoning mix (I use low sodium)
- juice from two limes
- Put chicken-breasts in the bottom of your toaster. Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top then cover with lime-juice, salsa and cilantro.
- Place lid on the top & cook for four hours on high or 6-7hours on low. Remove chicken from crockpot into another bowl & then shred with 2 forks. Moisten chicken with small quantities of juice left over in the crockpot till you have the quantity of moisture which you like. I used about ½-¾ cup juice.
- Serve with taco shells or tortillas, including in your favourite toppings. I love to use shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheese, diced avocado, sour-cream. Serve and Enjoy!
Maybe do you like others chicken recipe:
- Chicken Quesadillas Fajita Style
- Easy Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- Delicious Lentil Quinoa Bowl