This healthful protein baked oatmeal recipe is vegan, plant-based protein and gluten-free. It is naturally sweetened and filled with fresh-fruit.
If you have never tried, this is really the best. You stir it all together, move it into a baking-dish for 35minutes. You will have a huge batch of tender, fluffy oatmeal that will last you all week . It is sort of like a casserole, but better.
And you may taste it a million distinct ways! We are creating a batch of nourishment baked oatmeal and incorporating in my favorite fruits: blueberries & banana. It is yummy and it is the ideal way to begin your day.
What Type of Oats for Baked Oatmeal
The ideal sort of oats to utilize for oatmeal is traditional-rolled oats or thick slice rolled oats. You might also utilize quick cooking oats, however I really don’t think you will find exactly the identical chewy texture.
How Long Does Baked Oatmeal Last?
So because this protein roasted oatmeal is egg-free & dairy, you may enjoy it for 5-6days. You are able to completely freeze your baked oatmeal into different parts and simply reheat it in the oven or microwave when you are ready to serve it. It is frankly among the greatest meal prep recipes.
You will need Ingredients for this Protein Baked Oatmeal
Making baked oatmeal is fairly much exactly the same as ordinary oatmeal, we are simply baking it at a pan rather than cooking it on the stove. Nonetheless, you are going to need oats! So that is our foundation.
You can genuinely add whatever you would like. To create my protein baked oatmeal, you will need:
- hemp hearts
- mashed banana
- vanilla protein powder
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 STAR REVIEW in the comments below! Thank’s.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Peanut Butter Banana Chia Oatmeal
- Super Tasty Bread Pudding
- Turkey and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Vegan Rice Paper Bacon
- Spicy Quinoa Lentil Wraps with Tahini Sauce
Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
- ¼ cup protein-powder
- 2 cups oats
- 1 ½ cups almond-milk
- ¼ cup hemp-seeds
- 2 cups boiling water
- ¼ cup syrup
- 1 flax-egg
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large bananas (+ ½ for topping)
- First add the oats & boiling water into a mixing-bowl. Allow to sit about 10-15minutes.
- Then mash the banana in another bowl till as soft as possible. Stir in the protein-powder, syrup and flax-egg. Pour this mixture over the softened-oats & then stir to blend.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl & then stir to combine. Pour on the oat mixture to 9×13" baking-pan. Top with sliced bananas & much more blueberries if desired.
- Bake at 350ºF about 30-35minutes. Allow to cool-slightly, then cut into squares or scoop out. Serve and enjoy.
PIN IT FOR LATER!