This Easy Keto and Whole30 taco bake is all going to be your new favourite weeknight-meal. It’s all of the tastes you love about tacos but at a casserole-form. Top it with the fresh toppings you can imagine for the best meal.
This dish comes together so fast but actually delivers on taste. I used my favourite ground-beef from Butcher-Box with this recipe and include cauliflower-rice to get a boost of vegetables.
I understand not everybody enjoys cauliflower, but I swear, you can not taste it in this recipe! Additionally, it is an excellent way to stretch the meal out.
The ground beef & cauliflower-rice get sauteed with fresh-aromatics and a great deal of tasty taco spices until they get added into the baking-dish. It then gets topped with a few beaten-eggs to help bind it together before going into the oven to bake.
Though the Whole30 taco bake is from the oven, I still get the toppings prepared. I really like to use fresh-cilantro, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, black-olives, etc. The best part is you could add anything you like.
This recipe is ideal for meal prep. I simply maintain the toppings different, so that I could reheat the taco bake then add the toppings afterwards.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Easy Keto and Whole30 Taco Bake as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 Star review in the comments below!
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Loaded Vegan Taco Fries
- Hippie Macro Glow Bowl
- Keto Air Fryer Fried Pickles (Paleo, Whole30)
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with Hemp Hearts
- Easy Cowboy Caviar
- Delicious One Pot Taco Pasta
Easy Keto and Whole30 Taco Bake
- 12 oz cauliflower-rice fresh or frozen
- 1 green-bell-pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 lb bround-beef
- 4 oz can of diced green-chiles
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tbls tomato-paste
- 1 tbls avocado-oil or olive-oil
- ½ cup red-onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
For the Spice Mixture
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1½ tbls chili-powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
For the Topping Ideas
- diced red-onion
- diced avocado
- diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F & grease a 2.5 quart-baking-dish. The add the chili-powder, garlic-powder, cumin, cayenne, paprika and salt into a small-bowl and stir to blend.
- In a large-skillet, heat the avocado-oil over moderate heat. Then add bell-pepper, diced onion and garlic. Saute for 5minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the ground-beef in addition to the spice mix and tomato paste. Saute till meat is mostly cooked through.
- Stir in the diced cauliflower-rice (frozen/fresh) & green-chiles to the meat mix till fully blended.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking-dish & top with the beaten-eggs (mix a little to combine).
- Bake for 30minutes then remove from oven and let cool. Serve ewith your favourite topping of choice.
PIN IT FOR LATER!