This beef stroganoff recipe is just one of my favorite keto dishes. It’s sweet, flavorful and very filling. Additionally, it is a fantastic winter dish, specially if all those cold days when you would like to consume something hot and soupy. Beef stroganoff can be a European sautéed steak dish savory sour cream sauce. When there are lots of techniques to create this dishthis simple recipe is designed for a lowcarb Keto dietplan. Fantastic for the keto diet plan.
But that is not everything you could like about that recipe. It’s really a one-pot supper having a cooking time of thirty minutes, and also its particular ingredient list is very minimal. In addition, I love there are no unknown ingredients that you frequently see in keto foreign and recipes dishes. Delicious relaxation meal with least little bit of hassle is greatly my kind of recipe. And fits the bill much better compared to the beef stroganoff keto recipe. Since the stroganoff sauce is extremely rich and thick, then it goes extremely nicely with cauliflower mash or rice. Zucchini noodles would also produce a fantastic pair. If you’re prepared, let us get going.
Beef Stroganoff with Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp avocado-oil
- ¾ pound steak in bite-size pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup beef-broth
- ½ cup sour-cream
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup heavy-cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh & chopped
- Heat the avocado in a skillet over-medium-high warmth.
- Add the meat and apply it for approximately two minutes till lightly browned.
- Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Working with the identical skillet, saute-mushroom, onion & garlic till they are cooked, about 5mins.
- Add the beef back into the skillet.
- Pour the beef broth and heavy-cream & bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low & simmer until the beef is extremely tender, approximately 15mins.
- Stir in the sour cream and season with pepper & salt. Sprinkle parsley on top & function.
- Serve and Enjoy.