Tender and succulent pan seared cajun butter beef bites are complete flavoured with crispy edges. Prepared in under 10minutes with no marinating required, these Cajun Butter Steak Bites are a fast and effortless family preferred.
Steak bites are a meat fans dream come true! Whether you utilize sirloin steak, strip steak or ribeye, you will LOVE this turn on a beef! Eat them directly from this pan as a appetizer or as a main with a tasty side such as Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas, French Onion Salisbury Steak, Mongolian Beef, Garlic Butter Steak Bites.
The very best part is that you do not require much to create themespecially in the event that you’ve got Cajun seasoning available (just be sure that you’re employing a LOW SODIUM manufacturer). Otherwise? We have included the ideal amount of Cajun you require for all these steak bites
How to make Cajun steak bites:
The key to perfect beef bites, such as every beef, is becoming your skillet or pan hot and nice before searing. Sear in batches to stop them from boiling rather than frying and receive a wonderful crust on the borders. The meat remains overwhelmingly succulent and tender on the inside.
- Toss beef bits in our homemade-Cajun-seasoning.
- Heat pan or skillet to smoking-hot.
- For moderate steak bites, simmer for 2minutes. For nicely done bites, sear 3-4minutes.
- When the beef is cooked to your liking, then decrease the heat & add garlic and butter into the skillet.
- Take the pan off the heat and throw your beef steak in the garlic-butter. That’s it!
The Cajun seasoning stinks to the buttercreating a sweet smelling sauce on your bites.
CAJUN BUTTER STEAK BITES
For Cajum Seasoning
- 1 tbsp mild-paprika
- 1 tsp onion-powder
- ¾ tsp dried thyme
- 1½ tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tsp chili-powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black-pepper to taste
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp brown-sugar
- ½-¾ tsp cayenne-pepper
- 23 oz (650 g) steak, cut into 2-inch cubes (Sirloin, Rump, New York Strip, Porterhouse or Ribeye)
- 4 cloves garlic-finely chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp canola-oil, divided
- Blend cajun seasoning in a shallow-bowl. Add the beef steak & toss to evenly coat.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a skillet or pan above medium-high heat till warm.
- Sear the steak in batches for 2-3minutes each side until edges are browned, adding additional oil as necessary, put aside.
- Reduce heat to moderate. Add butter to the skillet & heat till melted. Saute the sliced garlic until aromatic (about 30seconds), whereas scraping up any browned bits from the pan.
- Take the pan off the heat. Throw the beef bites back & toss throughout the garlic-butter into evenly coat.
- Serve warm & enjoy.