This Creamy Steak Fettuccine is super delicious and you will definitely make it again! The cheesy sauce was perfect and the balsamic glaze is the perfect finishing touch!
Whenever we crave steak this dish is obviously that which we would like to create. It comes along quickly and is so packed with taste. This makes us overlook chicken existed.
If you’d like the beef with no pasta, might I propose Cajun Butter Steak?
Look more steak recipe?
- Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes
- Air Fried Steak and Asparagus Bundles
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Steak
Creamy Steak Fettuccine
- 12 oz fettuccine
- 1 lb sirloin-steak
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive-oil
- 4 can baby-spinach
- 2 tbsp all-purpose-flour
- 2 can milk
- balsamic-glaze, for drizzling
- ½ can freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves, minced
- 1½ can halved cherry-tomatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- freshly ground black-pepper
- In a big pot of salted boiling-water, cook the pasta according to package instructions until al-dente. Drain & put aside.
- Coat both sides of steak with oil & season liberally with pepper and salt. In a large-skillet over medium-high heat, cook steak till your preferred doneness for 4minutes each side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate to allow remainder for 10minutes, then finely-slice.
- Meanwhile, create alfredo-sauce: Add butter to skillet & let melt, then add garlic & cook till fragrant about a minute.
- Whisk in flour and cook for a few minute, then add milk & simmer until thickened for 5minutes. Add parmesan and parsley and season with pepper and salt. Add tomatoes and cook-down for 2minutes.
- Add cooked-pasta to sauce & toss till tender, then add spinach and toss till wilted.
- Top with sliced-steak & drizzle with balsamic-glaze.
This recipe for Whole30 beef snacks is full of lots of flavor and also huge pops of sugars as a result of vibrant candies potatoes and bell peppers. It’s a straightforward, approachable week night dinner recipe that is ready within 45 minutes….. Read More