Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad is a healthy 20 mins dinner recipe. It packs in over 18 g of protein and is still filled with veggies! This really is one of the recipes that I can’t just wait to dig .
This grain free stone of a noodle can include 14 g of protein to each bowl. Additionally, it cooks up perfectly al dente and gets the texture of standard pasta. The benefit is that all of that protein is going to keep you full for long periods of time.
Subsequently fresh veggies include that required crispy crunch. The carrots, cabbage, carrots, and scallions are all inserted to the salad uncooked that means less cooking time and a super speedy dinner that’s prepared in half an hour or less.
Subsequently the sauce swoops in and contrasts the veggies and pasta together. It’s a one-two pinch of taste because of ingredients such as peanut butter, orange juice, garlic, and maple syrup for a small sweetness.
If you love this Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5-Star review in the comments below!
Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup peanut-butter
- ¼ cup orange-juice
- 1 tbsp liquid-aminos
- 1 clove garlic, (minced)
- 1 tbsp maple-syrup
- 1-4 tsp sriracha, (optional for some added spice)
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice-vinegar
For the Salad
- 8 oz garbanzo-bean rotini-pasta
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- Cook the pasta according to the package-instructions. Drain the pasta & then rinse it with cold-water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dressing-ingredients. Add the pasta together with the veggies & toss to blend and serve.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potato Pear and Pomegranate Spinach Salad
- Creamy Vegan Southwest Pasta Salad
- Vegan Taco Salad
- One Pot Taco Pasta
- Avocado Egg Salad