This Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast only requires a couple of minutes of prep, resulting so delicioys, juicy and tender chicken breast!
Is it truly required to pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness prior to baking? Absolutely necessary if you would like juicy chicken.
Chicken has to be cooked to 165°F till safely eating. If you don’t pound down the chicken, the thicker part will take more time to cook into the secure temperature, whereas the thinner part of chicken breast will probably get overcooked and cause a dried out, choke-it-down chicken breast.
If your chicken breasts are somewhat smaller in size, cut back the cook period to 18 minutes. If the chicken breasts are somewhat bigger, boost cook period to 22 minutes. Verify that internal temperature reaches 165°.
I am confident that you can season your chicken breasts with only pepper and salt and they’d still come out nice, but this mix of spices will make your baked chicken into another level.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you make this Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Balsamic Roasted Strawberry Chicken
- Better Than Takeout Cashew Chicken
- Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Creamy Chicken Olivia
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 7-8 oz)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking-sheet with foil and spray with non-stick-spray.
- Put the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of parchment-paper and pound to an even thickness. Drizzle both sides of chicken with olive oil.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle generously over both side of the egg. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!