In 20 mins, you’ll be able to make this Chicken Ramen Stir-Fry for dinner this night. It tastes higher than take-out, has lower than 400 energy, and it’s quick (did I point out that?). The secret? Quick-cooking ramen noodles. Toss the ones sodium-packed taste packets they arrive with and make a snappy candy and bitter sauce – they’ve were given not anything in this contemporary, actual meals model.
RAMEN STIR-FRY KEY INGREDIENTS: NOODLES AND VEGETABLES
Those tremendous affordable packets of ramen noodles are a secret weapon for quick dinners. We at all times toss out the flavour packets that include them, however what stays is a young, curly, fast-cooking noodle that simply must be soaked in sizzling water to serve. To spherical out those bowls of noodles, you handiest want a couple of different elements. But the greens are utterly interchangeable. This is a brilliant dish for frozen stir-fry greens or any contemporary greens within the backside of the crisper that want to be used.
RAMEN STIR-FRY SAUCE
The sauce on this dish is person who I take advantage of often for stir-frys. I take advantage of it so regularly that I by no means even measure the elements. These elements generally tend to simply paintings in combination even if the quantities range. (But don’t fear, I DID measure them in trying out this recipe!)
For the Sauce:
1/four cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
1/four cup Low-Sodium Chicken Stock
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
three cloves Garlic, chopped
6 oz. Ramen Noodles (Instant Ramen works highest, however discard any taste packets)
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil, divided
1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, chopped
eight oz. Broccoli Florets, contemporary or frozen
2 Green Onions, chopped (choose)
1 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds (choose)
1. In a small blending bowl, whisk in combination the soy sauce and cornstarch till no lumps stay. Add hen inventory, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic and whisk till calmly blended.
2. Put ramen in a big bowl and pour highly regarded faucet water over it (I let the water run for a minute to get steaming sizzling). Set it apart to let the noodles melt.
3. While noodles soak, toss hen with some salt and pepper.
4. Heat a wok or non-stick pan over medium-high warmth. Add 1 Tbsp oil after which hen. Saute till hen is cooked thru, four to five mins. Set hen apart.
5. Return wok to medium-high warmth. Add 1 Tbsp oil after which broccoli. Saute broccoli till it turns shiny inexperienced after which proceed cooking till broccoli is soft (if the usage of frozen broccoli, simply saute it till it is heated thru and the surplus water chefs off).
6. Add sauce to the pan and toss to coat broccoli. Continue cooking till sauce reduces moderately, 1 to two mins.
7. Meanwhile, drain ramen noodles and upload them to the pan. Add hen to the pan and toss the whole thing to coat in sauce.
8. Remove shape warmth and upload inexperienced onions and sesame seeds, if the usage of. Serve instantly!