Creamy Spinach Tortellini that so easy, quick and delicious. Only 5 ingredients you needed and this will make your family love it!
Would you think this scrumptious-looking dinner is created from 5-ingredients and the cooking time is below half an hour? Really, it’s true. It’s a life saver when you’re short in time and also have a hungry family waiting for supper.
The ingredients you need are very simple and easy to get. Or maybe it’s already in your kitchen.
- chicken or vegetable stock
- cream cheese
- Colby Jack or mozzarella cheese
- baby spinach
- Three Cheese Tortellini
This recipe is very easy to make, you don’t need to bother making it. It only takes about half an hour and you can enjoy this recipe with your family.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Creamy Spinach Tortellini Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
- Easy Baked Chicken Tacos
- Spicy Shrimp Over Creamy Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Easy Cowboy Caviar
- Creamy Mushroom Vegan Risotto
Creamy Spinach Tortellini
- 1 ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Colby Jack or mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 20 oz Three Cheese Tortellini (or your favorite kind)
- Begin by cooking the tortellini according to package directions.
- In a large, oven proof skillet, simmer the cream-cheese with chicken-broth for 10minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Then add spinach into the cream-pasta-sauce and simmer for 5minutes.
- Add tortellini, combine everything and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Put the skillet in the oven and bake for 7-10minutes, till the cheese melts.