Light Chicken Asparagus Quinoa Bake is healthful and flavorful-dinner made with bacon, leeks and sharp white cheddar-cheese. This Chicken Asparagus Casserole is a simple recipe the entire family will love it!
Light Chicken Asparagus Quinoa Bake is full of bacon, leeks, extra-sharp white-cheddar and asparagus to get a taste packed dinner that’s so great. You won’t think it’s lightened up! Along with each of the yummy ingredients, it’s packed with lean-chicken as well as the protein packaged super foods, quinoa.
With a homemade-sauce, you have a hearty meal deep on nutrients . Similar to my other quinoa recipes such as Vegan Ginger Quinoa Bowl and Delicious Lentil Quinoa Bowl, there aren’t any cans of processed cream sauces in this recipe.
Makes a fantastic make-ahead dinner. Mix it up, throw it in the fridge the night before and you’ll be able to throw it in the oven when you get home from work the following day. You’ll have dinner on-the table in under an hour & much more hours to spend with your whole family.
This is simple meal-prep recipes really are my favorite. If I will prep something the evening before or at the day while they’re sleeping it makes all our lives easier.
Another reason why I really like this Chicken Asparagus Casserole? is you could get creative and switch the recipe up by simply swapping out a couple of ingredients.
Quinoa bakes really are a healthy and delicious alternative for a casseroles, but offer the identical comforting meal. This Greek Quinoa Bowls and Burrito Bowls with Grilled Chicken are equally great takes.
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Chicken Asparagus Quinoa Bake
- 1 can chicken-broth
- 1 lb chicken-breast, cut in small strips
- ½ can masa corn-flour (substitute all-purpose-flour)
- 1 tbsp roasted garlic-montreal chicken-seasoning
- ⅔ can extra-sharp white-cheddar, shredded
- ½ can cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¾ can uncooked quinoa
- ½ can leeks, chopped
- 2 can milk
- 1½ can asparagus, cut in 2" pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Then in a medium-saucepan over high-heat, whisk together the chicken-broth and flour till smooth & cook for a few minutes.
- Add the milk and garlic-seasoning then cook for another 3-5minutes till thickened.
- In a large-bowl, fold together the sauce together with the chicken, bacon, quinoa, asparagus and leeks & pour into a 10×10" sprayed baking-dish.
- Top with the shredded-cheese and bake for 40-50minutes covered till quinoa is sprouted & chicken is no longer-pink. Serve immediately.
These Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce are filled with crispy-potatoes, beans, crunchy lettuce and the best sauce. Tacos filled with crispy-potatoes and topped with the most yummy green-sauce…. Read More